BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

For me, there is only one question that needs clarification, everything else follows on from it, and it is this:

Are the Venkys a brilliantly conceived (where every decision which impacts negatively on the club - which is, in fact, every decision they've apparently taken - can be, and is, put down to their ignorance and incompetence, but they can never be properly questioned anyway because they are thousands of miles away and generally inaccessible) "false front" for actual agent ownership (and I'm not talking of the names on the title deeds) or are they the "true decision-making owners" who put up their own money to buy the club for genuine reasons, but who have themselves subsequently lost out to decisions merely "advised" to them by agents, which would make them merely grossly incompetent, admittedly to a quite staggering, scarcely credible degree, but at least not part of a corrupt scheme.

That's what it all boils down to, does it not?

Is this the question to which we are about, ever so belatedly, to get an answer?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, there is only one question that needs clarification, everything else follows on from it, and it is this:

Are the Venkys a brilliantly conceived (where every decision which impacts negatively on the club - which is, in fact, every decision they've apparently taken - can be, and is, put down to their ignorance and incompetence, but they can never be properly questioned anyway because they are thousands of miles away and generally inaccessible) "false front" for actual agent ownership (and I'm not talking of the names on the title deeds) or are they the "true decision-making owners" who put up their own money to buy the club for genuine reasons, but who have themselves subsequently lost out to decisions merely "advised" to them by agents, which would make them merely grossly incompetent, admittedly to a quite staggering, scarcely credible degree, but at least not part of a corrupt scheme.

That's what it all boils down to, does it not?

Is this the question to which we are about, ever so belatedly, to get an answer?

I think that about covers it.

Talk about a rock and a hard place though.

just catching up on todays news. when and in what publication is this story going to appear? please:)

Only real broadsheets are Torygraph, and Guardian, but Times/Independent are seen as such - Independent & David Conn at the Guardian have been very supportive - bets on one of the latter two.

Come on Glen, where are we looking?

I'd like to know when we should be looking too???

Will it be tomorrow or Sunday???

There's been a lot of build up to this, I really do hope that it doesn't turn out to be a load of bobbins!!!???

:blink::blink::blink:

For those asking the core of the investigation will not be in the papers this weekend . My quote was simply letting you know where the investigation has lead to .

As previously explained certain people are putting blocks on media outlets getting things into print .

One newspaper is definitely running a story on Sunday but it won't be a knock out blow story .

Sorry if people thought my quote was referring to the papers this weekend as it was not my intention .

It was also for the benefit of non rovers supporters if you catch my drift

Come on Glen - just release the info the whole lot, get it over with, get these absolute clowns out of the club by hook or by crook and we get relegated to L1 and start to rebuild what was once a well run and proud football club

Got sympathy for glen in this situation but none of us can really expect him to risk his financial future to give us some info a bit early. From the stories that are leaking out now it seems like the media are now interested. Also if it was released there are people who would say "just before a big match boo etc" dammed if he does dammed of he don't.

Personally I cannot wait to be able to go back to the football and just watch a match or spend a day not worrying about all this sh1t venkys have caused. I don't care what division it is in now

The real crime here is that for over two years Venky's have punished us Rovers fans, making our football lives misery. The club, this game we love is now a source of pain and embarrassment. Now if it all comes out we will be battered some more. Nothing will happen that actually that hurts them or the people involved htat caused this mess. Blackburn Rovers Football Cub and it's fans will suffer. Having said that it if causes this lot to buggar off with their dots between their eyes, then bring it on.

For those asking the core of the investigation will not be in the papers this weekend . My quote was simply letting you know where the investigation has lead to .

As previously explained certain people are putting blocks on media outlets getting things into print .

One newspaper is definitely running a story on Sunday but it won't be a knock out blow story .

Sorry if people thought my quote was referring to the papers this weekend as it was not my intention .

It was also for the benefit of non rovers supporters if you catch my drift

Come on you know what your doing-Bluff bluff bluff bluff bluff bluff , team shabby(your text buddy) is losing the battle big style and these are the desperate bluff tactics your using(AGAIN!) to put pressure on team shagnew, Its not working and didn't work at the time of Appletons appointment with the scare mongering you was trying then, its just completely transparent.

Its a shame because I thought you was getting back on track lately, sadly not though, its all out(shebby shyster/shagnew and ideally The Venksters) or nothing, you've picked a team and it isn't one that is in the clubs/fans best interests IMO(disclaimer!:)

Come on you know what your doing-Bluff bluff bluff bluff bluff bluff , team shabby(your text buddy) is losing the battle big style and these are the desperate bluff tactics your using(AGAIN!) to put pressure on team shagnew, Its not working and didn't work at the time of Appletons appointment with the scare mongering you was trying then, its just completely transparent.

Its a shame because I thought you was getting back on track lately, sadly not though, its all out(shebby shyster/shagnew and ideally The Venksters) or nothing, you've picked a team and it isn't one that is in the clubs/fans best interests IMO(disclaimer! :)

I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over your comments T.J.

I think most people understand that these things take time to materialise, things need checking and double checking and once everybody is confident the story has legs it’ll be put into print.

It always amuses me when people hammer Glen for the timing of the storys, are people really that stupid that they believe he has power over the press to print such things? I couldn’t careless when the story comes out, as long as it comes out, and maybe just maybe the club can then move forward without the leaches hanging on.

Glen, I really don't see the value in trailing every press story - all it does is build anticipation which is then bound to result in an anti-climax. Why not just let them come out unannounced?

No-one sensible disputes you've done a good job with all this but you just set yourself up for criticism by promising things that don't materialise.

Glen, I really don't see the value in trailing every press story - all it does is build anticipation which is then bound to result in an anti-climax. Why not just let them come out unannounced?

No-one sensible disputes you've done a good job with all this but you just set yourself up for criticism by promising things that don't materialise.

I never once stated that thee story would be in this weeks paper , in fact I went on record last week stating any stories would be when the season has finished .

The presses position remains the same , red tape and lawyers on the stuff people want to read about .

Its a shame because I thought you was getting back on track lately, sadly not though, its all out(shebby shyster/shagnew and ideally The Venksters) or nothing, you've picked a team and it isn't one that is in the clubs/fans best interests IMO(disclaimer!:)

You are allowed you opinion and i fully respect it . Those closer to me would argue the other way .

There is only one team it starts with b and ends with s , that's the only priority

I never once stated that thee story would be in this weeks paper , in fact I went on record last week stating any stories would be when the season has finished .

The presses position remains the same , red tape and lawyers on the stuff people want to read about .

That really doesn't answer the question you were asked. Why continually tease fans with these tidbits, what does it achieve? All it does is frustrate people when nothing comes of it.

You are allowed you opinion and i fully respect it . Those closer to me would argue the other way .

There is only one team it starts with b and ends with s , that's the only priority

b&s there's nothing but that surrounding rovers these days(months-years-?)

I don't mean to seem spiteful with my posts regarding yourself and brag, but because of your past(?) alliances with shabby It makes me very sceptical about your seemingly sole aim of targeting Agnew(who also is obviously an horrid poisonous @#/?) and his cronies.

Archived