BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

IF the allegations highlighted in bold are true, and I make no comment either way as to whether they are or not, then that highlights an unpleasant way of operating and comes under the category of "We don't like the owners and this is one of the reasons why" does it not.

It's not really a matter for the FA or wider authorities to become involved in.

Yes, but did this allegedly happen at a similar time to this article being written by the mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2084708/Steve-Keans-agent-blasts-Blackburn-fans.html

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but did this allegedly happen at a similar time to this article being written by the mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2084708/Steve-Keans-agent-blasts-Blackburn-fans.html

As Kean was neither Indian nor Black I fail to see the connection you're trying to make there. Unless you're trying to suggest the allegation from JA was that Rovers fans were suffering form a particularly nasty case of anti Scottishism.

Nothing whatsoever stopping you publishing the story yourself though if it's as belt and braced as you suggest.

Yes, exactly. If a paper doesn't run it will you be spilling the beans Glen?

Last year a leading Rovers player was asked to fabricate a story to suggest that ALL protesting supporters were doing so with racial motives . He was asked to tell the press that he had been racially abused by the supporters . He refused to do this , although many of the players who showed defiance against the supporters as they were convinced this was the case . Despite the player saying no , someone else within the club was asked to get the story out , however he refused too.

No prizes for guessing who it was they asked. What a horrible tactic to resort to though.

Sorry to harp on about this but your post makes no grammatical or syntactical sense whatsoever

A player was asked by who to tell the press this and that? Remember Shaw & Agnew were not employees of the club last season

I am a "member of the press" who often attends pre match conferences but have never heard any mention or conversation similar to what I think you allude to, it's difficult to tell exactly what you are talking about it's so poorly expressed

"although many of the players who showed defiance...." I defy anyone to explain to me what on earth that line means, even you

"Stuff was discussed under privilege" ?? What on earth are you on about. Members of Parliament are in certain circumstances protected by Parliamentary privilege, not members of the public meeting MPs in private

Not saying it was him but i thought Agnew was here last season.

Or it's being taken to court by someone with pretty deep pockets, that can "afford" to be in the wrong and still get their way.

You will, of course, contribute to the fighting fund to defend any action taken against Glen, should anything happen as a result of any disclosure?

Dave you are in Australia and you understand exactly what the problem is.

Plus super-injunctions have not gone away either.

When the potentially aggrieved party could be worth hundreds of millions (and I am not talking Raos here), he can afford to spend on the most expensive and aggressive lawyers like confetti.

If a TV programme, four British newspapers and an international magazine cannot get this stuff past their legal risk committees (people who are paid not to give a damn about factual truth but to evaluate the downside costs of a clever silk and a judge not "getting it") then nobody has any right to call Glen Mullan or BRFCAG.

There is kean, it is very smelly and it will come out.

Think he was always a contractor not an employee before coco worked his magic for PNE Paul.

I wish i could find the article he wrote in the LEP years ago where he slags off Rovers fans.

Sorry to harp on about this but your post makes no grammatical or syntactical sense whatsoever

A player was asked by who to tell the press this and that? Remember Shaw & Agnew were not employees of the club last season

I am a "member of the press" who often attends pre match conferences but have never heard any mention or conversation similar to what I think you allude to, it's difficult to tell exactly what you are talking about it's so poorly expressed

"although many of the players who showed defiance...." I defy anyone to explain to me what on earth that line means, even you

"Stuff was discussed under privilege" ?? What on earth are you on about. Members of Parliament are in certain circumstances protected by Parliamentary privilege, not members of the public meeting MPs in private

It's not hard to get what he was trying to say, whether you believe him or not. If you are coming on the forum to lecture people about grammar, try spelling aswell, here you go;

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Obviously then either said paper's lawyers did not agree the story was safe to run or there wasn't enough general interest in the story to make it worthwhile the paper publishing.

Nothing whatsoever stopping you publishing the story yourself though if it's as belt and braced as you suggest.

We are going round in circles here. There is ALWAYS a risk with civil suits that you can lose everything in ways that have already been spelled out WHETHER YOU HAVE RIGHT ON YOUR SIDE OR NOT.

Is that clear enough? Would you risk everything even when fellow fans hurl crap at you on a constant basis?

Watch the back pages tomorrow and the rest of the week , the can of worms is now open :-)

This will be interesting.

Wouldn't be surprised if just one worm wriggles out and it won't be any of the obvious ones.

Of course we have been here so often before and what emerges is a half eaten mangled scrap of a worm which has everyone moaning about the ITKs.

This will be interesting.

Wouldn't be surprised if just one worm wriggles out and it won't be any of the obvious ones.

Of course we have been here so often before and what emerges is a half eaten mangled scrap of a worm which has everyone moaning about the ITKs.

Think you may be rather surprised

Think you may be rather surprised

The "Juicy Dangling" on this website is unnecessary. The crap we have been through over the past two and a half years makes this more irritating than usual.

Please Glen, or anyone else - if you can say something - say it.

If you can't - stow it.

It's not hard to get what he was trying to say, whether you believe him or not. If you are coming on the forum to lecture people about grammar, try spelling aswell, here you go;

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

+ 1000

Don't forget: journalism is a very, very cynical professional. Which attracts very, very cynical people.

(Full stop deliberately inserted - for emphasis).

Archived