BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

I think the criticisms of Glen and BRFCAG are being massively over-done on here.

These guys have freely given of their own time and money and taken enormous risks. In the final analysis I believe they will emerge as some of the greatest heroes in the history of our great club.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never once stated that thee story would be in this weeks paper , in fact I went on record last week stating any stories would be when the season has finished .

The presses position remains the same , red tape and lawyers on the stuff people want to read about .

You may not of 'stated' it, but you in your own terms you "100%" alluded to it, that the broadsheets would be putting out a massive revealing story this week/weekend(and I don't think it was the stories that did come out bout Shabbys involvement you was referring to!).

I think the criticisms of Glen and BRFCAG are being massively over-done on here.

These guys have freely given of their own time and money and taken enormous risks. In the final analysis I believe they will emerge as some of the greatest heroes in the history of our great club.

"massively over-done"!(give over :lol: ), your the only person that over does things on this site with your changing daily(and contradictory) conspiracy theories.

and

OK Abbey, not heard that one before(and wont be answering it for the 111th time either)ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You may not of 'stated' it, but you in your own terms you "100%" alluded to it, that the broadsheets would be putting out a massive revealing story this week/weekend(and I don't think it was the stories that did come out bout Shabbys involvement you was referring to!).

There are injunctions and solicitors letters flying all over the place.

That is a fact.

Now ask yourself why?

Are they discussing whether the weather is sunny and the line-up against Derby?

All your posts are doing is saying you know very little about the real world.

Lets not turn this into a 'for or against' Glen and BRAG.

Lets sit tight and see what transpires, hopefully that fat suntanned southern leech is having more than a few uncomfortable moments as we speak.

My thoughts also.

Glen, I really don't see the value in trailing every press story - all it does is build anticipation which is then bound to result in an anti-climax. Why not just let them come out unannounced?

No-one sensible disputes you've done a good job with all this but you just set yourself up for criticism by promising things that don't materialise.

I have stayed out of posting on subjects I know little about - but I do tend to agree with the above

I have been telling non BRFCS friends that a massive story was breaking by weekend (sorry Glen - but that was defiantly the impression you gave} only for the goal posts to move

I, like others, appreciate your efforts and generally support your methods but agree with "dinglebasher" - lets just have things come out in there own time without build ups!

There are injunctions and solicitors letters flying all over the place.

That is a fact.

Now ask yourself why?

Are they discussing whether the weather is sunny and the line-up against Derby?

All your posts are doing is saying you know very little about the real world.

what world is that then Mr. Icke

So the answer is you slate fans who have tried whilst you've done nowt .

yes, that's the one, glad you found it.

We must have different definitions of the term 'slated' and I don't look at people as just 'fans', we're a group of individuals we don't all have to think, act and conform to the same way of thinking and acting(that's how nazis got started isn't it), Paul Agnew is a 'fan'(he claims!, but that's another topic)), We should not question him then in your small minded view.

Lets sit tight and see what transpires, hopefully that fat suntanned southern leech is having more than a few uncomfortable moments as we speak.

fair do's, I just fancied a little early morning rant(come on its been a good few months since I last had one)

Agreed.

This is the important bit.

Old chubster will be shifting uncomfortably in his seat, knowing full well that anything and everything dodgy he's been up to in the last couple of years is about to be exposed.

None of us can wait.

I have stayed out of posting on subjects I know little about - but I do tend to agree with the above

I have been telling non BRFCS friends that a massive story was breaking by weekend (sorry Glen - but that was defiantly the impression you gave} only for the goal posts to move

I, like others, appreciate your efforts and generally support your methods but agree with "dinglebasher" - lets just have things come out in there own time without build ups!

There was a post by Glen that seems to have disappeared (deleted maybe???) that had the words "100%" and "promise" in there, and it was about a story breaking this weekend.

I'm not here to shoot Glen down because I admire the work that he has done, and all the effort it seems that he has gone to to try and make things happen.

But I was under the impression that something big was hitting the papers this weekend as I'm sure most of us on here who aren't privy to all the goings on were also.

A little disappointed to see now that nothing will be happening, but this is normally the case with these types of things and I don't really know why I thought different... maybe the post that had 100% & promise in had something to do with it!!! ;)

• Backroom

Some people seem to have a personal dislike of Glen and the action group but even if you don't trust in what they or doing or see the benefit surely there can't even be an argument at this point in time that its any detriment to the club.

If you don't like what he has to say just ignore it or just put personal feelings aside and hope something comes from it rather than having a pop.

Honestly if glen and mark and co keep digging and dont get anything that can be published at least they have gone all out to try, if it does come off then some apologies will be due

Glen----like most on here I really appreciate what you any your group are doing and it doesn't matter to me if the stuff comes out this weekend or next or next month. But please don't give ammunition to the likes of Braddock who can't wait for you to fail.

I've been quite critical about Brag in the past, and I was concerned at the relationship they 'seemed' to have with SS and the V's

But I get the impression this was all part of a plan to garner information to use when the time was right (now)

I may be wrong and I maybe right but we ALL need to stck together right now and stand shoulder to shoulder again.

At the end of the day we are all Rovers fans who care passionately about the club irrespective of our beliefs or views.

I think Glen and BRAG are doing what they can and should be applauded for it, but there is no getting around that Glen posted on tuesday night I think (after the Mail article on Shaw) that there would 100% be a big revealing story this weekend that now is gone/deleted. It said everything about Anderson, Kean, what happened when the club was sold and who stood to profit from it would be revealed. That's why so many were expecting something big to be in the papers today or tomorrow. I hope for the future that Glen don't post things like that without being 110% sure as it can only hurt their cause if it doesn't come off even if it is with the best of intentions.

• Backroom

I think criticism of brag is pretty unnecessary given that their role now (as far as I know) is simply to get the truth out there.

However (without meaning this to criticise) I too took from Glen's messages that a story would be out within the week, despite him not actually stating this. Perhaps my mistake, but I feel it could have initially been more clear with his 100% post. Unless I missed something in which case I must learn to read.

Glen, I really don't see the value in trailing every press story - all it does is build anticipation which is then bound to result in an anti-climax. Why not just let them come out unannounced?

No-one sensible disputes you've done a good job with all this but you just set yourself up for criticism by promising things that don't materialise.

I agree D.B It seems a case of forewarning everybody every time a story is about to be released, A lot more would be achieved by the investigating people if they got it together quietly and then did a release to all the media outlets and social networks, the guilty parties wouldn`t be able to weasel out of that. The strategy that they are using at the moment comes across as Na na nana, I know something that you don`t, lol as the rug gets pulled out from under their feet.

I get the impression that the back pager on LT was part of a wider plan and for once I feel BRAG know exactly what they are doing.

Mysterious appointments (Appleton/Berg), summits in India, finance director resigning, coded messages from brag/journos.....something is afoot.....

I've been quite critical about Brag in the past, and I was concerned at the relationship they 'seemed' to have with SS and the V's

But I get the impression this was all part of a plan to garner information to use when the time was right (now)

I may be wrong and I maybe right but we ALL need to stck together right now and stand shoulder to shoulder again.

At the end of the day we are all Rovers fans who care passionately about the club irrespective of our beliefs or views.

;)

I get the impression that the back pager on LT was part of a wider plan and for once I feel BRAG know exactly what they are doing.

Mysterious appointments (Appleton/Berg), summits in India, finance director resigning, coded messages from brag/journos.....something is afoot.....

As a committee member, without cock waving or building up hopes, I would honestly say we have made significant progress recently. We do get some stick on here, maybe at times some is justified some not. Mark, Glen and the rest of us work tirelessly on this and if I didn't believe we could win the war then I wouldn't give up 99% of my spare time.

Its the way Iam reading it, ......slowly slowly catchee monkey.

• Moderation Lead

I couldn't agree more.

I have been a critic in the past over the alignment with Shebby, but fair play, they've made giant strides in sorting out the mess at the club, and for that, I, and I'm sure all other supporters will be eternally grateful.

Archived