BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Singh is just another self seeking individual amongst many in the past 3 years who have tried to exploit and manipulate the situation to suit their own agenda and aspirations without any regard to the impact on the Club. In the process he in particular has heaped untold damage and embarrassment on both himself and The Club.

Until they all leave and as Appleton said 'The Club is exorcised', unfortunately we are all p1ssing in the wind IMO.

Disgraceful the bloody lot of them.

Totally agree, the point I was trying to make is that it's easy to finger point at Singh (he has made it very very easy) but the untold damage to the club started way before he took up his current position and people still being rewarded for their part in it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er...what?! You're kidding, right? Shebby Singh didn't arrive in 19th November 2010. That was the date Venkys bought Blackburn Rovers.

Shebby Singh only came to Rovers as a global advisor last year, in the summer of 2012.

Officially that is ;)

Er...what?! You're kidding, right? Shebby Singh didn't arrive in 19th November 2010. That was the date Venkys bought Blackburn Rovers.

Shebby Singh only came to Rovers as a global advisor last year, in the summer of 2012.

It does actually say the time between 19th of November 2010 and before Singh arrived

• Backroom

Of course he denies that account is his now but it was clearly him in my opinion

He was also in some sort of youth role and no doubt had the owners ears for some time

Would you feel just as happy if Paul Agnew was te one trying to make these moves?

The problem is Shebby is clueless and has no place trying to meddle in football matters

Yeah of course I would they would improve the squad no end. I'am in no way an apologist for Singh, I just think that Agnew is the biggest villain at Ewood.

I see. I must have missed something back in 2010. He was still doing punditry in Singapore and Malaysia back then, I believe.

He was, you're correct but what do you think Messrs Shearer, Hanson and Lawrenson do for the rest of the week?

• Backroom

Did you meet him Pune Tom? or was he around the place when you were there?

He was there, spoke briefly but no to an extent and mainly because I though it was Iain brunskill at first as he had similar glasses and a tan!

I never thought that I would say this but for me Shebby is as big, if not bigger problem as Kean was. My belief is that while this man remains in an influential position at the club then we will never move forward.

Anyone at the Blakeys open meeting should have seen this. He is a clown, unfortunately not at all funny - just stupid - incompetent and a danger to our club.

Anyone at the Blakeys open meeting should have seen this. He is a clown, unfortunately not at all funny - just stupid - incompetent and a danger to our club.

Probably all correct in this thread to some extent, but here's my question why is there no separate threads for Agnew and shaw, in my opinion both just as bad as Shebby, they seem to be getting away with no real venom, if we are to slam dunk Shebby at every oppurtunity then we should do the same to shagnew.

Probably all correct in this thread to some extent, but here's my question why is there no separate threads for Agnew and shaw, in my opinion both just as bad as Shebby, they seem to be getting away with no real venom, if we are to slam dunk Shebby at every oppurtunity then we should do the same to shagnew.

I've often wondered why the majority of the flak is aimed at Shebby.

He came in at a time when the fans heard no noises from inside the club and changed that by opening up communication with various fans/groups. Not long after his arrival Kean resigned due to his position becoming 'untenable' - I wouldn't rule out his involvement in getting that parasite out of our club.

His appointment of Henning Berg of course turned out to be a disaster, one which he put right by showing him the door. He then stated on the radio that he would be looking to put in place an interim manager until the end of the season on a 6-month contract and go from there. Perhaps this would have been the sensible option had he been given the authority to go ahead with his plans, but instead it seems he has returned to sack and pay off another below-par manager (appointed by others thistime) and the search starts again.

Yes, he has his flaws - but to put all the blame onto him is ridiculous IMO.

Probably because, as horrid as those 2 are at least they have enough sense to go about things quietly.

The 3 of them are equally poisonous(in different ways), there's nothing to debate and any rovers fan or group that tries to defend either of them is simply wrong.

• Backroom

Nobody has put all the blame on him but he embarrasses us further with every single appearance or interview

Some like him because he makes people feel good when he speaks to them and sucks up to sections of the fanbase and that's fine but I'd rather not have to listen to him again and am ashamed that he is associated with this once great club in such a position

I expect the internal politics to start again I just hope the fans are smart enough to keep out of it this time but I fear otherwise

Why will Brag not accept what an absolute clown and liability Shebby is. Have you guys done your deal with the devil or something. We need rid of him!!

I'd much rather have Shaw involved in the running of the club than Shebby that's for sure.

Lies, lies, lies, couldn't lie straight in bed.....self-interest, money, power, everything but the best interests of the club. Just feck off and take your enemies with you. We need stability, the folk in charge just cause instability. Any properly run business would see that. We are not a properly run business, period.

Probably because, as horrid as those 2 are at least they have enough sense to go about things quietly.

The 3 of them are equally poisonous(in different ways), there's nothing to debate and any rovers fan or group that tries to defend either of them is simply wrong.

Time to protest on Good Friday - we've got to have a go.

Actually I don't want to protest on Good Friday. I've tried protesting before and it's got us nowhere. I think the team need us to just take it this time and get behind them. I'm not a Rovers Fan and I don't mean permanently do nothing, but has already been said by several people, Gary Bowyer deserves our support in what is going to be a very difficult task. If he brings back Murphy the useless, I may struggle to support him, but I do think we should try for the duration of the match at least to do nothing to upset the applecart.

Archived