BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Backroom

Did anyone see Singhs details appear on FB & Twitter? Got wind that some of them have been arrested and had their mobiles phones taken from them pending investigation

What's illegal about putting a number that's on a business card online? Had he specifically asked for his number to remain private and why can't I get people arrested when my email adress is passed on without my consent

Unless folk went way OTT with the calls but he's got himself in a position in the spotlight and should expect stick

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Revidge and the rest of them will soon be wishing Appleton was back running things after a couple of weeks of Shebbys man.

Bloody amazing Gav how you can show such support for what in my opinion is a lower league manager at best and who in most people opinions has the squad underperforming in thye Championship yet you hated one of the top half dozen most successful Premier League managers when he had us punching some way above our weight in the Prem?

May I ask what criteria you are employing and how your thought processes have helped formed your opinions?

I wouldn't mind seeing Rochina come back.

Formica? No, we have enough slow plodders as it is.

Correct.

I've often wondered why the majority of the flak is aimed at Shebby.

He came in at a time when the fans heard no noises from inside the club and changed that by opening up communication with various fans/groups. Not long after his arrival Kean resigned due to his position becoming 'untenable' - I wouldn't rule out his involvement in getting that parasite out of our club.

His appointment of Henning Berg of course turned out to be a disaster, one which he put right by showing him the door. He then stated on the radio that he would be looking to put in place an interim manager until the end of the season on a 6-month contract and go from there. Perhaps this would have been the sensible option had he been given the authority to go ahead with his plans, but instead it seems he has returned to sack and pay off another below-par manager (appointed by others thistime) and the search starts again.

Yes, he has his flaws - but to put all the blame onto him is ridiculous IMO.

A well reasoned point. In a nutshell..... He was right to help shove Kean out of the exit door, the fullness of time told us that he was wrong with Berg but the failed Appleton experiment was not down to him.

A well reasoned point. In a nutshell..... He was right to help shove Kean out of the exit door, the fullness of time told us that he was wrong with Berg but the failed Appleton experiment was not down to him.

The reason why Shebby gets the flak is due to him, allegedly, being the head guy. This power struggle is down to those who appoint in the first place and as they're not going to change this structure we could see a number of managers before 2013 ends. The worry is all this will financially flatten a proud club with "fans" staying away in protest who, lets be honest, are not likely to return. Sad! Makes you think that when fans say RTID they don't understand the meaning.

Bloody amazing Gav how you can show such support for what in my opinion is a lower league manager at best and who in most people opinions has the squad underperforming in thye Championship yet you hated one of the top half dozen most successful Premier League managers when he had us punching some way above our weight in the Prem?

May I ask what criteria you are employing and how your thought processes have helped formed your opinions?

Correct.

This confounded me to gordon.

Why will Brag not accept what an absolute clown and liability Shebby is. Have you guys done your deal with the devil or something. We need rid of him!!

Good question and I'd love to see it answered.

no answer yet i see, you've more chance of meeting moses....

• Backroom

After Balaji has watched Edinho junior score two against Pune today expect Shebby to be given the manager job on a lifelong contract

Saw something from Wayne Wild and the radio just reminded me..........

Guess who's on Radio 5 Live this evening? When I've listened on Mondays, there is often one of the more serious footy journos on the 'panel' so there's just a chance our favourite Global Advisor might have to answer some serious questions. I won't hold my breath though.

Saw something from Wayne Wild and the radio just reminded me..........

Guess who's on Radio 5 Live this evening? When I've listened on Mondays, there is often one of the more serious footy journos on the 'panel' so there's just a chance our favourite Global Advisor might have to answer some serious questions. I won't hold my breath though.

Is it not Phil Neville, John Motson, Ian Battersby and another?

I'd heard another could have been Dunny, is it Singh?

Guest Norbert

He's just giving himself some rope Stuart, just think of it like that. The more he speaks, the more the wider public will be on our side.

Archived