BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

The LT doesn’t make for pleasant reading this morning, there’s a shocker. Already this poisonous idiot Singh is interfering with things that really shouldn't concern him.

“Singh is also understood to be looking at the terms of the loan deals for Rochina, Diogo Rosado and Formica although it is unlikely he will be able to bring them back to the club”

1. What the feck has it got to do with him? Does he pick the team?
  2. Why bother – they were @#/? anyway. Particularly Rosado.

I'd be more than happy to see Rochina and Formica brought back

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great point.

think muppet needs get rid off from BRFC

ITS TAKES TIME!!!

CANT KEEP SACKING MANAGERS.

YOU GET NOWHERE BUT RELEGATION.

ROVERS ARE A JOKE AS A CLUB

Rovers are a joke as a club agreed, but the issue is appointing substandard managers not firing them.

I think you're missing the point somewhat. What's this got to do with Singh? A man who makes me cringe, a man who every time he opens his stupid mouth a little bit more of the football club dies - he is already putting his twopenneth into selection policy.

• Backroom

I never thought that I would say this but for me Shebby is as big, if not bigger problem as Kean was. My belief is that while this man remains in an influential position at the club then we will never move forward.

While Venky's own the club we will never move forward - we declined rapidly before Singh even arrived. He's just somehow making things even worse.

While Venky's own the club we will never move forward - we declined rapidly before Singh even arrived. He's just somehow making things even worse.

It's more than possible to have bad owners and a good manager and do well. It's never possible for the opposite to happen.

The current biggest problem is that Shebby and co are interfering massively with the process of appointing a good manager so we cant move forward. That's the single biggest issue affecting our club, no doubt whatsoever.

It's more than possible to have bad owners and a good manager and do well. It's never possible for the opposite to happen.

The current biggest problem is that Shebby and co are interfering massively with the process of appointing a good manager so we cant move forward. That's the single biggest issue affecting our club, no doubt whatsoever.

Why are we even bothering to debate the ins and outs Shebby Sign is the Venkys advisor AGAIN, so he will be the only one they will listen too, lets just hope and pray Gary will keep us up, The walker trust has a lot to answer for, took the money and ran.

Singh, IMO, is an utter and complete joke who is playing a key part in destrying our club.

I think I have attended just four home matches this season and I now regard that as four too many.

Until Venky's and Singh are gone, I will not set foot inside Ewood again and I know many who feel the same way.

I'd go as far to say that this idiot needs kneecapping....for me, Singh is the poison within....like a cancer eating from within. He wants to run the team, no question.

No-----Venkys are the disease, Singh is a symptom. Get rid of him and you've still got Venkys.

This is not to diminish the actions of any people who are going to stop attending Rovers games in the current situation (I fully understand), but I wish people were this passionate about boycotting other, more important things that affect people to a far greater extent. If only all this hatred could be channelled to something more positive, such as our flagging democracy, those less fortunate around the world who are impacted by our enabling actions, or lack of a stand against things that harm them but make our lives easier.

It's fair to point out that if the club did collapse, or fall a great deal, it would have an impact on the local economy, but if you're really concerned with that aspect then it should be the primary focus of your complaints. If it isn't, you aren't taking it seriously enough.

I guess I've been reading too much Chomsky recently.

• Backroom

Would you feel just as happy if Paul Agnew was te one trying to make these moves?

The problem is Shebby is clueless and has no place trying to meddle in football matters

Would you feel just as happy if Paul Agnew was te one trying to make these moves?

The problem is Shebby is clueless and has no place trying to meddle in football matters

Sorry, but you're giving Shebby too much credit.

He's a despicable little turd who's shown his true colours with Appleton's dismissal.

Not a chance in hell an established manager will come to Rovers as long as he's around to stick his nose in.

• Backroom

It's clear Venky's will never hire a good manager or most likely make a good decision regarding the club.

In the ground Singh now has to be the target. If all is to be believed he stopped us from getting Holloway or someone of that ilk before. Now he reappears and sacks the manager, timing being the worst factor of that. This guy wants control and it looks like he'll stop at nothing to get it. The further down the club goes and the more skint it becomes then the more chance he has of running it and the team along with his buddy Jurdan. If we end up in league 1 playing in front of 4/5k will he give a @#/? ? No because he will be living his dream of managing a famous club in his own way and filling the team with his foriegn buddies players. Job done.

In the ground Singh now has to be the target. If all is to be believed he stopped us from getting Holloway or someone of that ilk before. Now he reappears and sacks the manager, timing being the worst factor of that. This guy wants control and it looks like he'll stop at nothing to get it. The further down the club goes and the more skint it becomes then the more chance he has of running it and the team along with his buddy Jurdan. If we end up in league 1 playing in front of 4/5k will he give a @#/? ? No because he will be living his dream of managing a famous club in his own way and filling the team with his foriegn buddies players. Job done.

Exactly.

By the way, Shebby Singh wants to get Rafael Benitez in the summer. Assuming this is true, what do you guys make of this?

Of course, I highly doubt this will ever come to fruition, but just wanted to hear some views on this. It was reported by Alan Nixon in the Mirror. So I'm pretty sure almost nobody here is going to believe him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/next-blackburn-manager-rafa-benitez-1773740

If only we could go back to the time between 19th of November 2010 and before Singh arrived, I like to call it the golden years, the well run family orientated club that were in perfect harmony with its supporters , positive stories in the press about the fans, setting the Premier league alight , no dubious transfer activity, no rumours of wrong doing, people sacked for not being good enough to do their jobs and replaced by people who are a shining example in the fields and doing everything in the best interests of the club. A contractor of the club playing music loudly for fans enjoyment after matches , and implementing a banner ban because of concern about their supporters safety regarding fire then getting a well earned place on the board , of course some supporters didn't appreciate all those [people working so hard for the club so a security force was needed for those people and in turn a well deserved appointment as a club employee, some supporters don't know they are born

Unfortunately everything started going wrong the moment Singh arrived!

• Backroom

He clearly isn't the main villain but is one of the main secondary characters that's for sure

Also lets remember he's been involved in the club one way or another for a good while before he appeared last summer

He clearly isn't the main villain but is one of the main secondary characters that's for sure

Also lets remember he's been involved in the club one way or another for a good while before he appeared last summer

Obviously the main Villain to a lot of people Tom with very short memories. His big mistake is making a dick of himself in public should have learned from others sneaking about in the shadows currently and during the "Golden years"

Yes he was involved previously but running kids leagues in India vs declaring war on supporters?

Unfortunately if rumours of the next one to go is Shaw on his own, then I would be very worried that there is a reason why the shadow dweller can not be sacked

• Backroom

But he most likely is sneaking in the shadows as well, he clearly has been in this Appleton episode!

He's a pest that needs getting shut of along with the others

But he most likely is sneaking in the shadows as well, he clearly has been in this Appleton episode!

He's a pest that needs getting shut of along with the others

So possibly advising the on paper owners that we might be relegated under Appleton is not in the best interests of the club , but blaming supporters for the shortcomings of a manager who got us relegated is?

Can not argue with the last point and as previously on this subject agree to disagree.

Singh is just another self seeking individual amongst many in the past 3 years who have tried to exploit and manipulate the situation to suit their own agenda and aspirations without any regard to the impact on the Club. In the process he in particular has heaped untold damage and embarrassment on both himself and The Club.

Until they all leave and as Appleton said 'The Club is exorcised', unfortunately we are all p1ssing in the wind IMO.

Disgraceful the bloody lot of them.

If only we could go back to the time between 19th of November 2010 and before Singh arrived,

Unfortunately everything started going wrong the moment Singh arrived!

Er...what?! You're kidding, right? Shebby Singh didn't arrive in 19th November 2010. That was the date Venkys bought Blackburn Rovers.

Shebby Singh only came to Rovers as a global advisor last year, in the summer of 2012.

Archived