BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to Shaw, I have it on good authority that his main motive of going to Pune was to deliver a message that unless issues were addressed and the basics got right pronto the club was @#/?.

You can only go on what has transpired since and fair play, it would appear that he may have got his way.

To be fair to Shaw, I have it on good authority that his main motive of going to Pune was to deliver a message that unless issues were addressed and the basics got right pronto the club was @#/?.

You can only go on what has transpired since and fair play, it would appear that he may have got his way.

Dunno who your authority is but MG Road said that Shaw and Agnew were summoned to Pune to be told it's their way or the highway.

Maybe it's the loons who are finally getting to grips with what needs to be done?

Let's face it, we were in a far worse state with Kean at the helm and the two nobenders were hardly in a rush to get on a plane then were they?

Dunno who your authority is but MG Road said that Shaw and Agnew were summoned to Pune to be told it's their way or the highway.

Maybe it's the loons who are finally getting to grips with what needs to be done?

Let's face it, we were in a far worse state with Kean at the helm and the two nobenders were hardly in a rush to get on a plane then were they?[/Quote

Don't make me laugh, If MGRoad said it, it must be right!

Let's face it, we were in a far worse state with Kean at the helm and the two nobenders were hardly in a rush to get on a plane then were they?[/Quote

Don't make me laugh, If MGRoad said it, it must be right!

Say what you like, he was bang on with the Appleton appointment at the same time and he's been verified by many on here as being a Venky's employee.

But if you choose to think that those bastions of truth Shaw and Agnew suddenly bleed blue and white then that's your prerogative.

ame="darrenrover" post="1380540" timestamp="1361219355"]

Say what you like, he was bang on with the Appleton appointment at the same time and he's been verified by many on here as being a Venky's employee.

But if you choose to think that those bastions of truth Shaw and Agnew suddenly bleed blue and white then that's your prerogative.

I don't recall ever to have made reference to Agnew in a positive light, if ever at all.

As per bleeding blue and White, Christ I think we'd be fortunate to get one at board level these days don't you?

It's about an ability to fulfil a role and for me Shaw has stood up to be counted where it matters and generally kept his gob shut to date.

For what it's worth, I have no time for Agnew whatsoever.

It's about an ability to fulfil a role and for me Shaw has stood up to be counted where it matters and generally kept his gob shut to date.

Ability to fulfil a role by keeping his gob shut??

I know it's tough for an ex shelf salesman to be quiet but.....!!!!

Ability to fulfil a role by keeping his gob shut??

I know it's tough for an ex shelf salesman to be quiet but.....!!!!

LD, I'm sure you know exactly what I meant.

I presume you know what your talking about re Shaws employment history?

Clearly not, the @#/? spouted regarding ex- shelf salesman is just that - absolute @#/?.

He was a self made multi - millionaire in his own right before any involvement with PNE, not as consequence.

I ain't championing Shaw in particular because I laughed at his initial appointment. But credit where it's due, for now at least it's a great improvement on what we have recently had to tolerate.

LD, I'm sure you know exactly what I meant.

I presume you know what your talking about re Shaws employment history?

Clearly not, the @#/? spouted regarding ex- shelf salesman is just that - absolute @#/?.

He was a self made multi - millionaire in his own right before any involvement with PNE, not as consequence.

I ain't championing Shaw in particular because I laughed at his initial appointment. But credit where it's due, for now at least it's a great improvement on what we have recently had to tolerate.

Had first hand experience of his second hand shelf sales techniques so yes, I've an idea on the bloke.

Had first hand experience of his second hand shelf sales techniques so yes, I've an idea on the bloke.

Fair play so you should also have a more informed idea of his financial worth and not what is generally played out.

His persona etc is another matter

In this Guardian article on Appleton, there's a great quote from our new boss which leaves us in no doubt about he see Singh, his role at the club and his influence over him.

"We've not had any contact from Shebby since I've been here," Appleton says. "He knows my number. He knows where I am. I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment but, if he's global advising, he's certainly not advising me."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/15/michael-appleton-blackburn-rovers-arsenal

• 4 weeks later...

Archived