BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought anyone could talk as much rubbish as Coco but Shebby has certainly surpassed him....as for Balaji he still thinks we can get promoted.....what planet are these idiots on ?

the truth is they've taken a well run Premier league side into a side on the brink of league one whilst totally ripping up the whole club structure , punting on our better players , not playing players due to appearence money , etc , etc + these D***heads talk about transition FFS....oH + a few parasites including shabby singh have had there finger of the pie on the way down !

I can see Shebby getting rid of Agnew/Shaw fairly soon. Which, like the Appleton sacking, be correct. However, I've got no faith in them being replaced by anyone credible.

no one credible will entertain working for Shebby and the clowns only people desperate or those who'll sell their own soul !

I can see Shebby getting rid of Agnew/Shaw fairly soon. Which, like the Appleton sacking, be correct. However, I've got no faith in them being replaced by anyone credible.

Thats all well and good, but they'll walk away with big fat payoffs and won't have to work again, for being completely useless on every level, they're leaches sucking the life and money out of the club, its keaning disgusting.

Thats all well and good, but they'll walk away with big fat payoffs and won't have to work again, for being completely useless on every level, they're leaches sucking the life and money out of the club, its keaning disgusting.

+ so is Shebby...they all need to go

From football365;

Singh Song
Shebby Singh would be pretty funny if he wasn't part of an ownership group that was gradually dismantling a football club and turning them into a punchline, day by day by day.

What is relatively laughable is that he is considered the most media-friendly man Blackburn have, because whenever Venky's need something explaining, Shebbo is pushed into the nearest studio to explain it. Really, really badly.

The Shebster appeared on BBC Radio 5Live on Monday evening, and made a couple of learned observations.

"I would say my job here has pretty much been fighting fires," Shebbles said.

Quite so. Apparently he's been fighting these fires with petrol. Then setting new fires. Then hiding the fire extinguishers. Then hiding everyone's phones so nobody can call the fire brigade. Then setting himself on fire.

The Shebmeister General also noted that Blackburn were in a 'transitional' period.

As noted before, the transition from solid Premier League team to League One side in three years looks like it's going beautifully.

Made me laugh anyway. . . .

When asked about the long term financial backing of the club, did Shebby not just bumble a jumbled answer that basically broke down to "If needs be the players are worth a lot of money if we sell them"

Should also include Shagnew in our analysis. They're the other half of this internal war that is destroying everything, and are just as bad as Shebby I think we're going to have to resign ourselves to many years of lower league football as the vile, corrupt Indian vermin sit in their ivory towers, detatched from reality and let others ruin the club.

Exactly. Singh is a clown but Shaw and Agnew have been involved much longer and need to be shown the door as quickly, if not more so, than Singh.

Shebby taking legal advice against The Sun article about the Burnley fan being offered an interview for the managers job. I'm right behind him on that one. They can't get away with writing trash like that - why on earth did they write that story?!

We are a laughing stock as it is with the real goings on at Ewood, we don't need some red top making up stories about us.

Perhaps the transitional period is from Venky's as on paper owners to Venky's on and off paper owners? things been getting a little hot in the kitchen for some people, or have they been given the nod and a wink so the FA can now launch an investigation to get the sports minister off their backs?

Guess we will see if there's a disinfecting of Ewood to clear the remaining stench of Team Kean

• Backroom

It may not be the suns fault

If the dingle forged a letter and presented it to them it's on him

Sad thing is people would believe it to be true

Blackburn Rovers say that Shebby Singh is seeking legal advice in regards to The Sun's 'Burnley fan on the shortlist' story.

They were having a right old laugh on SSN this morning. Blackburn Rovers and Venkys have become adjectives for incompetence. This kind of ridicule never goes away.

He's taking legal advice over the Burnley fan's prank, but seemingly doing nothing over the story of him costing the club £2m in the Hoillet tribunal, speaks volumes.

Please explain that to me, was it not Kean that kept saying Holliet would sign any day now for about oh lets see 12 months or more, that was BEFORE Shebby turned up was it not, but hey dont let a good story stop the truth.

• Backroom

Kean didn't agree the fee

According to a report (which at least to our knowledge is currently unchallenge) Shebby Singh did so its reasonable to accept it as at least a possibility

Shaw involved longer than Shebby? Are you sure?

No. But I recall Shaw's name becoming more prominent sooner that I do Singh's. But my memory is frequently flawed.

Though if Singh is behind our problems, why would he allow Agnew to bring in an ally?

Blackburn Rovers say that Shebby Singh is seeking legal advice in regards to The Sun's 'Burnley fan on the shortlist' story.

What's sad is that it was believable. Which demonstrates how far the Rovers administration have fallen in terms of respect.

The words "Shebby Singh" and "taking legal advice" are being seen too closely together, too often for my liking.

Fair play, I'm no expert in Malaysian law so I can't expect Shebby to be an expert in UK, but you'd think he'd take a little advice before coming out with such statements. First thing you do when somebody threatens legal proceedings is you get yourself a good representation and prepare yourself for the fight, the second is you keep your mouth shut and refuse to talk about it or to anyone else involved in the action, anything else is just asking for further problems.

Now, the articles names Shebby and you could argue that Shebby could lose out financially from this (i.e. nobody will pay him to screen CVs in the future), you could even think a "right minded person" could believe it, so there may be a claim for libel in there, but he'd be daft to proceed, newspapers have massive legal defence funds and all they're going to do is throw the Dingle under the bus (figuratively), claim they were told it in good faith and print a tiny apology alongside the dodgy phone line adverts. So what's the point, it just looks like some angry posturing from Shebby and another promise that won't (quite sensibly) be fulfilled.

Sure. Asking the mirror to apologise and print a retraction is the classy thing to do, telling journalists "I'm seeking legal advice", not so much,

NB: I am not a lawyer and nothing I say constitutes legal advice.

Archived