BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup

The draw for the first round of the Capital One cup takes place at 9.30am this morning.

Just looking at the Rovers site and it seems the teams are seeded into Northern and Southern sections, I've never noticed this before, is it a new system starting from this season?

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/capital-one-cup-draw-869022.aspx?

• Moderation Lead

New ground for me as well. Is this likely to be a weeknight game, or are they likely to be sound and schedule it on a Saturday so I can have a day out on the sauce somewhere new?? :rover:

Brilliant. Will be great to go back there - spend some good years in Carlisle and went to see them play a fair bit. Ground is a dive mind, especially the away part (part of which is actually facing/in line with the end stand)

Train from Carlisle - Blackburn is about 2 hrs so train would have to arrive in Blackburn before the last buses so people can get home.

Years ago British Rail and the club / supporters groups would automatically have laid on a supporters' special but they were killed off by football vandalism and official vandalism known as railway privatisation.

Cheers Wankys...1st round of league cup.....my, what a success you have been for our club.

I know Sparky-possibility of being out of the Cup befoire Prem league season starts!! WTF are we now eh??

Archived