BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN EXCLUSIVE!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No different to one of your previous posts about me, always knew you judge and treated other differently than yourself.

Actions and words boy actions and words.

No different? Due to their being enough brain cells in my head to create a little bit of friction, I don't think I've ever written anything quite as pathetic as that in my life. ''Tweezers'' and ''Batty Boy,'' I guess those 'inside' the game are just as dense as some of those who grace the turnstiles.

as far as i know through my limited experience watching the sleep inducing dirge, there has to be absolute silence while tennis is played or the match would be abandoned, right..? you can hardly compare the two sport as spectator events really..

• Moderation Lead

Bleeding Nora, this is getting beyond tiresome. At least channel the aggression into the moron Kean.

Didn't you see? We did, but apparently we were wrong to do that, then Michael Keaton went off on a tangent. Interesting that someone is allowed to be deliberately obtuse and wind everyone up and nothing is said. Mods have had words for much less!!!!

Didn't you see? We did, but apparently we were wrong to do that, then Michael Keaton went off on a tangent. Interesting that someone is allowed to be deliberately obtuse and wind everyone up and nothing is said. Mods have had words for much less!!!!

What was it I dared do- suggest that I don't 'hate' Steve Kean? I'm not deliberately winding anybody up, I'd have a re-read if I were you. The irony surrounding this thread is staggering- I've not called anyone anything half as bad as what some people have called Steve Kean. He was crap, he said some annoying things, we went down, he won a few games, he resigned. He's gone, he won't be back, move on. He's an (ex) football manager, not a Nazi war criminal.

• Moderation Lead

What was it I dared do- suggest that I don't 'hate' Steve Kean? I'm not deliberately winding anybody up, I'd have a re-read if I were you. The irony surrounding this thread is staggering- I've not called anyone anything half as bad as what some people have called Steve Kean. He was crap, he said some annoying things, we went down, he won a few games, he resigned. He's gone, he won't be back, move on. He's an (ex) football manager, not a Nazi war criminal.

Move on??? Sorry Paul Agnew but it isn't that easy. Everything that's happened with the club since venky's took over, and during Steve Kean's reign was, and has been a complete disgrace.

I've read every post, you do it in every thread, just try to be smug and annoy people. As if you're superior to anyone. All the while, using the moniker of a superhero.

He played a lead role in scuttling this club so bad, it will likely be generations before it's back in the top flight, if ever.

His behaviour was completely amoral, he didn't care about the fans, in fact he seemed to bait them at times. He couldn't lie straight in bed.

For those of us who have an emotional attachment to the club, that is unforgiveable, and will likely not be forgotten for a very long time to come. That is not in any way to equate what's happened since Venky's took over to Nazi war crimes, but I think it's quite understandable why people are upset. For you to then come on here and say it's no big deal, looks very much like trying to incite some negative attention.

Move on??? Sorry Paul Agnew but it isn't that easy. Everything that's happened with the club since venky's took over, and during Steve Kean's reign was, and has been a complete disgrace.

I've read every post, you do it in every thread, just try to be smug and annoy people. As if you're superior to anyone. All the while, using the moniker of a superhero.

The fact that anybody can place any relevance on an internet messageboard username is unbelievable. All I've ever said is that if football is so important to anybody that it can incite genuine, violent hatred of another human being then I think that's a bit sad tbh.

The fact I'm having to justify that is staggering in itself.

• Moderation Lead

The fact that anybody can place any relevance on an internet messageboard username is unbelievable. All I've ever said is that if football is so important to anybody that it can incite genuine, violent hatred of another human being then I think that's a bit sad tbh.

The fact I'm having to justify that is staggering in itself.

It's hatred because people have a huge connection to a club, as a pillar of its community, and has been with the family for years in most cases. I shouldn't really have to explain that.

'Violent hatred'? SK never came to any harm whilst at BRFC did he now? Nor were there any arrests during the protests.

Guest Norbert

That mantra highlighted in the first reply from DE was enough for me. "Every day I'll try and make you better" or whatever it was. Well he must have forgotten that when he was our manager as he nearly got a team with Hoilett, Olsson, Robinson, Phil Jones, Salgado, Nelsen and Samba relegated, got shot almost most of them and got a mid table Premier League team relegated with ease.

Probably one of Jerome's pet journalists repaying his debt after a few transfer stories were batted his way.

I expected 5 pages of Kean abuse, not 4 of responses to a blatent wind-up merchant.

Just ignore her/him and move on.

Anyone who cares about Blackburn Rovers or has a half-decent set of morals will neither forget or forgive what this bald scumbag did to our club and the pivotal part he played in our downfall.

The one thing they are right about though is that football is merely a game/sport/hobby, nothing more.

Shankley could not have been more wrong if he tried.

That said, the lying, corrupt alcoholic in question is one man who I could repeatedly punch in the face until my knuckles wore down to dust.

This 'article' is hilarious and I refuse to believe that anyone could take it seriously.

Bowyer is in charge, Short has been brought in, Agnew is gone and, although he's left a mess of a club, Kean is long gone. All things considered we're in a better position in preparation for the coming season than we were this time last season because, for one, the fans are generally in favour of the manager and a couple of nasty characters have been flushed.

I just don't think there's any point dwelling on Kean and Agnew any more. Some sensible decisions have finally been made and we've got to forget about what was... Otherwise, they (Kean, Agnew, Anderson, and anyone else who has sapped money from the club) win.

That's like the police saying , that because the bank robbers got away we should just forget the bank was robbed

I just don't think there's any point dwelling on Kean and Agnew any more. Some sensible decisions have finally been made and we've got to forget about what was... Otherwise, they (Kean, Agnew, Anderson, and anyone else who has sapped money from the club) win.

The trouble is that whilst he keeps being "linked" with credible managers jobs it will be a point of discussion.

The guy is due a large portion of deep-fried karma but the best thing from our perspective would be for him to get some obscure gig coaching in Scotland or Portugal and get him off the radar.

I don't think anyone is hunting him down but if he were to stub his toe on a Rovers garden gnome once a day I wouldn't shed any tears.

Guest Norbert

The trouble is that whilst he keeps being "linked" with credible managers jobs it will be a point of discussion.

The guy is due a large portion of deep-fried karma but the best thing from our perspective would be for him to get some obscure gig coaching in Scotland or Portugal and get him off the radar.

I don't think anyone is hunting him down but if he were to stub his toe on a Rovers garden gnome once a day I wouldn't shed any tears.

I'd love him to go to Celtic when Lennon leaves. Soley because the better players will soon be disillusioned and leave, and he'll run down the standards of the biggest fish in a sh_t filled pond and contrive to make them also rans. That would prove to everyone he's crap if he couldn't even win that pub league with by far the best team. And then the Celtic fans will make sure the world knows how bad he is.

A foul little piece on a foul little man. There is a level of spin and double-talk in this that should simply not exist for an unemployed footballing no-mark like Steve @#/?face. Like that despicable Daily Wail article, it's yet another cloying and laughably positive piece about a man whose reputation is clearly in tatters and yet who enjoys the backing of some powerful people within football. It reeks of his reptilian enabler Anderson.

Archived