BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN EXCLUSIVE!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Wow, the propaganda machine is alive again.

From his start as a youth coach at Reading until his final days as Blackburn boss, his mantra was ‘I’ll give you my all every day to make you better and you repay me by doing the same on matchday’.

More often than not he got the response he looked for.

:lol:

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

Love his bombshell that Spanish football is reliant on technical ability!!! No sh1t Sherlock.

Lovely references to him keeping us up in his first season and the 'tough upbringing in the east end of Glasgow'

Time will never overcome my hatred of this sh1thouse.

"Hi Mark it's Steve. Absolutely no one wants me, if I chuck you a few quid can write some crap in the paper about me to help me get a job?"

And that's the best they could come up with.

I hope his daughter is doing a GCSE in bullshit - with him helping her she will get an A+. Who the f*** is the journalist. What kind of word is helluva?

The man is classless and shameless.

I love the article. It underlines how desperately the guy is clutching for a new job now that he's burnt his bridges. His PR team is going in overdrive to the point of writing alternative history. Jose's a fan of his work, eh? He's in no rush to bring Keano to Stamford Bridge. Same goes for his pal Moyes at Old Trafford. None of them seem interested in this pinnacle of modern-day coaching. Fancy that...

his mantra was

‘I’ll give you my all every day to make you better and you repay me by doing the same on matchday’

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"More often than not he got the response he looked for"

:wacko::wacko: :wacko: :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

that's a filthy disgusting piece of lies and twisted bs, makes me sick that nonsense like that can get published by a national paper.

Very similar to the interview that was done by Matt Lawton and another around the time in the same Scottish rag while Keanochio and his agent were in stage two of the scam , wonder if Aggers has found a new job? certainly bares the hallmarks of man love.

So he signed Rhodes, ha ha ha ha, Im sure if he had done we would have paid a lot more than 8 million + assorted agent fees

Very similar to the interview that was done by Matt Lawton and another around the time in the same Scottish rag while Keanochio and his agent were in stage two of the scam , wonder if Aggers has found a new job? certainly bares the hallmarks of man love.

So he signed Rhodes, ha ha ha ha, Im sure if he had done we would have paid a lot more than 8 million + assorted agent fees

Wasn't Shabby the driving force behind the pursuit of Rhodes?(the only thing ill give him any credit for)

Archived