BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

He had a 'big team'when he was growing up apparently, and that was Arsenal. He's a dingle when it suits like....

I see. A bit like Fogarty and Rovers when he's really a Scum glory hunter.

Oh dear! West Indies share the series.

Now we'll see if the England set-up have any balls. They did say that if England didn't win in the WIndies there would be 'consequences'!!!

WIndies are improving, but they're no World beaters. On current form I think we'll get slaughtered by Oz this summer.

Get your money on 5-0 - it's a license to print money ^_^(*disclaimer - check it's a BBQ Summer first)

Edited by Husky

Botham was right, why play Trott and Ali when we have 2 youngsters in top form sitting in the wings? Pointless taking them, pointless picking them.

I'll be surprised if Moores keeps his job after this.

I think this is the end of the road for Moores as coach and possibly Cook as captain as well.

It was a stupid decision not to give Lyth a chance and what is the point of taking Rashid and then not to play him on a pitch that offer so much assistance to spinners?

Ali did well last summer and looked a genuine front line spinner, he didn't give runs away and took wickets. However over last games he has lost his confidence, too many long hops and not building the pressure on the batsmen.

Trott retires from International cricket

Yes about 12 months ago....

Seriously though I feel sorry for the guy, been a decent player during the golden era and wound up the Aussies with the time he took to take up his stance!

• Like 1

Strauss and KP hate each other!

Moores had to go really after the shambles in the Windies.

Easy Auz victory in the ashes which will make you happy Don being an Aussie and all that!

Pleased by the Strauss appointment.

disappointed by the Moores sacking and the way it was managed by the ECB with leaks in the press. total shambles.

Who will get the next England coach? I don't Gillespie or Langer will take it. I think Paul Farbrace will get it permanent.

I expect Joe Root to be named the ODI Captain.

Pity really as KP is by far the best cricketer we have available. Personalities should be put to one side.

We need him at the moment Al, the Aussies are going to hammer us.

But what he did when Strauss was captain was unforgivable, so I'd be surprised if he gets a look in.

With kp he is still our best player but I think it goes beyond just an iffy personality. When you start texting the oppo on how to get your opening batsman out and reportedly laughing as he tossed his wicket away down under he can never play again. In the same way in footy john Terry is the best English centre half but because of all that's gone before he can never play again either.

The ecb are in disarray at the moment with a bit of a revolving door policy. Graves in downton out. Gooch out ramprakash in. Flower out Moores in, Moores out someone in. Presumably Strauss has replaced someone. Tom Harrison in as chief exec. With dodgy selection issues 2 tests vs New Zealand is a tough ask to get things right before ashes.

KP time is done for me. Hasn't performed in County Cricket this season

I expected England top 5 to be Cook, Lyth, Ballance, Bell and Root.

Plus Hales is performing in County Cricket

Australia will hammer that line up. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

lets see what the new England Director of Cricket Andrew Strauss says about the KP issue tomorrow at his 1st press conference since starting that role.

I would be very surprised if KP returns for the test team under Strauss's leadership.