BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Imagine cheating to win and celebrating.

The Aussies never change so they? It's in their blood.

They are most dislikeable and true to their heritage.

And that goes for those gloating Aussie commentators.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Well I think that will be that then, unless Stokes can repeat the Miracle of Headingley.

PS - I wonder what loud mouth McGrath has to say about that Bairstow dismissal!

Makes it up as he goes along this cunt:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/65033457?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=64a1636d1babaa614a473d94%26%262023-07-02T11%3A46%3A55.141Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:9703c356-0253-4f03-92d6-cd334d5675c3&pinned_post_asset_id=64a1636d1babaa614a473d94&pinned_post_type=share

• Like 1

"Same old Aussies, always cheating," sings the vast majority of Lord's.

That's one reason why I thoroughly dislike them and why we should never give them an inch - like in the first Test

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Typical Australia again. Both umpires weren't even looking. Not in the spirit of the game. 

Look like that woke Stokes up now. They annoyed him for sure. 

Has Cummins just drop the win there? 

Was it in the spirit of the game when England ran De Grandhomme out last year at Lords? 

For me both incidents were dozy batting and fair dismissals.

• Like 2

• Backroom

I'm so sick of people going to rule books on these occasions. It's irrelevant to me.

It's not in the rule book to give the football back after an injury throw in. Not in golf's to not stand on people's line on the green. I don’t think it's in snooker's to give a foul on yourself when touching balls.

But you do/don’t any of those three things and see how the sporting world views you afterwards. 

Couldn't care less about Rule 45, subsection 14, article 4. 🙄

Absolute scumbags. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Silas said:

I'm so sick of people going to rule books on these occasions. It's irrelevant to me.

It's not in the rule book to give the football back after an injury throw in. Not in golf's to not stand on people's line on the green. I don’t think it's in snooker's to give a foul on yourself when touching balls.

But you do/don’t any of those three things and see how the sporting world views you afterwards. 

Couldn't care less about Rule 45, subsection 14, article 4. 🙄

Absolute scumbags. 

Were England 'scumbags when they ran De Grandhomme out last year at Lords? 

5 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Was it in the spirit of the game when England ran De Grandhomme out last year at Lords? 

For me both incidents were dozy batting and fair dismissals.

don't remember it but I stand that both Umpires look away and doing other things so that's why I think the ball was dead. 

5 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Green can only be in the Aussie team for his fielding because he can't bat or bowl.

Said yesterday that they only had 3 man bowling attack without Lyon. 

Only 128 runs needed to win with Stokes in form. What do we think now? 

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Only 128 runs needed to win with Stokes in form. What do we think now? 

Pretty much the same as I think when Rovers only have to get through 6 mins injury time to hold onto a precious 3 pts. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The Longroom didn't clap the Aussies off.

Bloody top class!

They've just booed them through the Longroom, a couple got into arguments with the Aussie players, unprecedented this!

I agree Asia, superb stuff!

• Like 3

You get the impression Stuart Broad especially is enjoying this - hope he doesn't give his wicket away after lunch.

Have to say I've never seen or heard Lord's like this.. If this had happened at Edgbaston or Headingley there might have been a French style riot 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gav said:

They've just booed them through the Longroom, a couple got into arguments with the Aussie players, unprecedented this!

I agree Asia, superb stuff!

I couldn't hear the boos, the wife's on her phone talking like the rest of the world is deaf. Great of those lads to stand up and not just be nice.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

This is the best entertainment I’ve seen in ages! Whether or not we win from here that 40 minutes before lunch and the reaction of the Long Room and Lords crowd was fucking brilliant.

If you can make first session Lords sound like evening session Hollies you’ve obviously done something pretty fucking bad 😂

• Like 2