BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers Sunday 04/08 4pm kick off (Live on Sky)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Commentator saying Best is contributing to the game?, is he watching the same game, all I've seen is a miss on open goal and a pathetic blast at the keeper.

And won numerous knock down and come to receive it and laid it off and linking up the play

Commentator saying Best is contributing to the game, is he watching the same game?, all I've seen is a miss on open goal and a pathetic blast at the keeper.

I agree with the commentator. Best will be good for us while Rochina is out if he can get any sort of supply from midfield.

I just read the thread from kick off to now. Have a look yourself, if you can be bothered. Funny, in a sad kind of way.

To add to the deluge, King is shocking, not a single positive footballing attribute. Best's attitude is atrocious and he offers very little. Marrow done nothing except give away a penalty.

Jason Lowe. Up until now, I'd been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he is the definition of anti-talent. Stealing a living. A Labrador would run after the ball, he runs near to it.

Archived