BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carlisle United, Away, League Cup

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy with the line up. Interesting that he's kept the players who perhaps underperformed on Sunday in the team - Kane, King and Marrow.

Exactly my thoughts as well, probably wants to make these players forget their last match as soon as possible and give them a chance to play their way back into contention for the weekend.

Shocked with this line up:

Rovers: Eastwood, Kane, Songo'o, Givet, Morris, Taylor, Marrow, Cairney, Olsson, Dunn, King.

Carlisle to go through by a couple of goals.

why are you shocked by the team??? surely Bowyer is thinking that Saturday game against Forest is more important than this league cup game.

I wouldn't have started with Rhodes or Best tbh. saved them for Forest game as I'm very sure that they will start

Think Givet plays to show he is fit. Good performance might wake a potential buyer. Orr, MGP and Formica won't feature for Rovers anymore I think.

Totally agree. Can't see Orr, Pedersen or Formica, Rosado playing for Rovers again.

Happy with the line up. Interesting that he's kept the players who perhaps underperformed on Sunday in the team - Kane, King and Marrow.

good point.

Rovers: Eastwood, Kane, Songo'o, Givet, Morris, Taylor, Marrow, Cairney, Olsson, Dunn, King.

Why?, no better time than this to give the second string a run in imo.

Reckon we'll win 3-0.

I didn't expect a walkover whatever team we put out, but the starting eleven selected should have enough to cope.

King finally playing in the position he should be played in.

I see him as a forward too, but not as a lone striker like here. Wide in a 4-3-3 is his best position IMO, followed by up front in a 4-4-2 (Or 3-5-2 or other formation with 2 strikers).

Archived