BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

Surprise, surprise, Redknapp talking about his affection for Rhodes in the media:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10954158._/

The best manager in the league clearly desperately wants him, yet many on here wouldn't select him in their Rovers starting 11. Crazy.

He does it every year and the fa do bugger all. As for best manager I'd argue if he was, he'd be top of the league with the squad and budget he has. Also a touch overboard with many on here wouldnt select him

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Surprise, surprise, Redknapp talking about his affection for Rhodes in the media:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10954158._/

The best manager in the league clearly desperately wants him, yet many on here wouldn't select him in their Rovers starting 11. Crazy.

Be that as it may I'm sure there are some games most managers wouldn't play him in either, City at home for example which seems to be the point people have made

• Backroom

I'm sure he said the exact thing a few months back, he seems a nice lad and as others said won't force a move but he doesn't seem to be against the idea either should the chance come along.

We just have to be firm with the amount it would take to get him and not accept a penny less, even then we are coming towards the end of the window now and replacements are harder to come by.

Abbey, do you actually believe that there are haters in respect of Rhodes!! You do realise that not everything in life is black and white don't you? Just because someone dares to question him doesn't mean they want rid of him or hate him.

You'de have made a great kamikaze pilot Abbey!

The venkymob are our owners whether we like it or not, they have got themselves and us in a hell of a mess (as I and others predicted at the time to widespread catcalls from many gooey eyed, star struck simpletons on here), the club is nothing like the club that it was both on and off then pitch and we are in financial ruin! It seems they have learned too little a little too late. But do you know what?...... reallistically it's only them that can get us out of it now!

Abbey, do you actually believe that there are haters in respect of Rhodes!! You do realise that not everything in life is black and white don't you? Just because someone dares to question him doesn't mean they want rid of him or hate him.

Have you read the earlier posts ? There's a raft of hate.

You'de have made a great kamikaze pilot Abbey!

The venkymob are our owners whether we like it or not, they have got themselves and us in a hell of a mess (as I and others predicted at the time to widespread catcalls from many gooey eyed, star struck simpletons on here), the club is nothing like the club that it was both on and off then pitch and we are in financial ruin! It seems they have learned too little a little too late. But do you know what?...... reallistically it's only them that can get us out of it now!

I want them gone -today . If that means starting again down pleasy then so be it .

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just going of twitter rumours and nixons tweets to chaddy people saying rhodes signing new contract...if thats the case and theres no release close it would be excellent.if we can keep this squad together for next season think we can actually be real strong contenders...but to that we will need Rhodes to stay another season

Ok just going of twitter rumours and nixons tweets to chaddy people saying rhodes signing new contract...if thats the case and theres no release close it would be excellent.if we can keep this squad together for next season think we can actually be real strong contenders...but to that we will need Rhodes to stay another season

I wouldn't have thought anyone would even contemplate paying the asking price anyway. Shane Long has just cost Hull about £6.5m hasn't he? And we're asking for at least £10m for Rhodes :rock:

Did you sell Rhodes in January?

Not been following the mid-table stuff much, just not seen his name for a while.

Where did he end up in the end?

God your life must be dull. Coming on a Rovers message board with your very unimaginative methods of trying to wind up Rovers fans. In many ways it kind of shows just how inferior/insecure Burnley fans have felt in the last few decades.

Are you married Sam? Any friends to speak of at all? You don't feel the need to actually discuss football on here so I can only assume you are sat in your little hovel waiting for the opportunity to post bland, insipid dross in the vain hope that you will receive some sort of attention. I'm a little annoyed at myself for even acknowledging your existence, as it would appear that no-one does in real life.

• Moderation Lead

Not been following the mid-table stuff much, just not seen his name for a while.

Yawn. Troll off back under your bridge you wum. Knock a door run yet again.

Go @#/? yourself you pillock!!!!!

Can someone not ban this retarded scumbag!!

Yawn. Troll off back under your bridge you wum. Knock a door run yet again.

Could do with a bucket of boiling tar the next time @#/? knocks

Burnleys recent excellent form has them tearing up trees turning up stones I see.

Somebody save this post please for when Dyche takes a step up to a medium sized club.

Archived