BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR [Away]; 7th December.

m1st

King flatters to deceive. He's a player that looks like he plays well, but when you really analyse his contribution he's done nowt. Some great highlight real runs, but nothing ever to show for it. 1 goal and 2 assists all season for a winger thats barely missed a minute is poor

Raw potential, but he has many areas of his game he needs to improve. He must drive rhodes insane

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't too keen on some of the songs our fans sang. Cringetastic.

Taylor was high energy, good performance from him. Back four looked ptretty solid, especially the full-backs. Marshall looked confident. Personally I'd drop williamson and put tom in the centre. King was good. Rhodes showed poor awareness and touch at times. Draw a fair result

Which songs?

FULL TIME: QPR 0 ROVERS 0

In a game once again we failed to take chances. Good result, but the amount of points we throw away is unreal.

Good god we have Morrissey contributing! :D

Can anyone shed light on the performance of Eastwood besides from his great saves? Like his general all round play, coming for crosses etc

Donner from what I have heard seems calm, assured and has a good pair of hands made one superb save seems an all round better GK than JK

Charlie austin shags his mum was probably the worst.

I think it's very ironic that we say Burnley are obsessed with us. We appear obsessed with them. Shouting keaner at hoilett was pathetic.

Got better in second half

Well that's a relief...I thought it was going to be something really tasteless!

Call me bitter, but abusing Hoillet is fine by me, as long as we steer clear of racist stuff.

Actually, our chanting has become boring and predictable. The songs seemed to be much better in previous times.Personally, I cringe at Barmy Army. I loved Molly Malone!

Charlie austin shags his mum was probably the worst.

I think it's very ironic that we say Burnley are obsessed with us. We appear obsessed with them. Shouting keaner at hoilett was pathetic.

Got better in second half

If Hoilett was getting grief off the Rovers fans I think that's quite poor. He kept us up almost single handedly the season before we did actually go down.

If anyone could get upset by the Austin song, probably a sign of the namby pamby times we live in. Won't be long before we have footballers suing for compensation beacause the horrible opposition fans sang a nasty song about them.

Well that's a relief...I thought it was going to be something really tasteless!

Call me bitter, but abusing Hoillet is fine by me, as long as we steer clear of racist stuff.

Actually, our chanting has become boring and predictable. The songs seemed to be much better in previous times.Personally, I cringe at Barmy Army. I loved Molly Malone!

I think many say that the scousers have come up with most of the best football chants down the years, some say it's because

they have plenty of time on their hands at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Perhaps not enough of our fans ' banged up '.

BTW also applies to jokes apparently.

I think many say that the scousers have come up with most of the best football chants down the years, some say it's because

they have plenty of time on their hands at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Perhaps not enough of our fans ' banged up '.

BTW also applies to jokes apparently.

Hull City have a new one that I think is quite witty:

"Here for the culture, you're only here for the culture....."

If you have ever been to Hull, culture wouldn't be most people's initial reaction.

Absolute rubbish that people can complain when we took a point away at the best team in the league, we took the game to them in the first half. Seems that some people are only happy when we struggle.

Absolute rubbish that people can complain when we took a point away at the best team in the league, we took the game to them in the first half. Seems that some people are only happy when we struggle.

A point is definitely good from this fixture. Actually, I feel for the players, themselves. The 3 points would have given them such a massive lift. The same goes for the fans...Garner thought we should have been 2 up at half time. That would have changed the whole game. Interestingly, he praised Rhodes's work rate and compared it to Campbell's lack of work.

Charlie austin looks like a girl was another one

Schoolkid stuf. Much neter second half when green took some stick

Petty and not particularly witty tribal chanting has always been the forte of the football fan Bry.

Perhaps someone should work the lyrics of

"That Charlie Austin is a good player and I'm sure he's a fine all round good egg really but I'm afraid we don't particularly like him because he plays for our oldest historic and local rivals from just down the M65. Is that ok?"

into a new song to suit our modern PC times!

Petty and not particularly witty chanting has always been the forte of the football fan Bry.

Perhaps someone should work the lyrics of

"That Charlie Austin is a good player and I'm sure he's a fine all round good egg really but I'm afraid we don't particularly like him because he plays for our oldest historic and local rivals from just down the M65. Is that ok?"

into a new song to suit our modern PC times!

Getting there but "Rivals" ? would be less offensive if " not our closest of friends"

Archived