BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR [Away]; 7th December.

m1st

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The changes Bowyer made today are all working well(just need to see this out!) MOM Henley for me.

Agree with that, certainly frustrated QPR a lot of the time. A decent performance and with a bit of luck in front of goal could have taken three points

FULL TIME: QPR 0 ROVERS 0

In a game once again we failed to take chances. Good result, but the amount of points we throw away is unreal.

We gave probably the best team in the league a hell of a game by the sounds of it, at their own place. I'd rather be pleased about that than moan about the missed chances.

FULL TIME: QPR 0 ROVERS 0

In a game once again we failed to take chances. Good result, but the amount of points we throw away is unreal.

Hardly threw away points today, they had just as many chance as us. That is a great point for us and I am sure every Rovers fan would have took one before the game. Now hopefully we can build on it with a nice run of games in Millwall, Yeovil, Wednesday and Brum.

Hardly threw away points today, they had just as many chance as us. That is a great point for us and I am sure every Rovers fan would have took one before the game. Now hopefully we can build on it with a nice run of games in Millwall, Yeovil and Wednesday.

That's not the point. If we'd have scored from our 3 good chances, we'd have won. Simple. The mentality of the kind of statements yourself and others come out with is the same mentality the whole club seems to have these days. Yes we are where we are blah blahs blah. However the fact is, we could have easily won that game. Brighton away we controlled but lost, Ipswich we dominated for 60 mins of the game and lost and so on.

That's not the point. If we'd have scored from our 3 good chances, we'd have won. Simple. The mentality of the kind of statements yourself and others come out with is the same mentality the whole club seems to have these days. Yes we are where we are blah blahs blah. However the fact is, we could have easily won that game. Brighton away we controlled but lost, Ipswich we dominated for 60 mins of the game and lost and so on.

we need to start taking our chances its the same game after game

Archived