BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR [Away]; 7th December.

m1st

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if Scott Dann is dropped then it could be embarrassing. He is by a mile our best centre half and for me one of the best in the league, if you are going to drop a centre half then it should be Hanley.

My Team:

Eastwood

Henley Dann Killgallon Spurr

Taylor Cairney Williamson King

Rochina Rhodes

Bench: Kean, Hanley, Lowe, Marshall, Dunn, Gestede and DJ

Alan Nixon has said that Rhodes is NOT BEING DROPPED for tomorrow game or changing formation.

I think its Kean and Dann being drop and playing either Eastwood or Robbo in goal and Kilgallon for Dann.

Ah ok. Fair play GB if he makes some brave changes. Anyone get the feeling it's getting to him a bit and he may just go for broke?

Ah ok. Fair play GB if he makes some brave changes. Anyone get the feeling it's getting to him a bit and he may just go for broke?

I don't think he is feeling the pressure.

I think he was just p!ssed off at the poor performace on Tuesday and some players not giving 100% for the club.

I expecting Kean, Williamson, King and DJ being drop from the team. with either Eastwood or Robinson playing, Taylor, Marshall and Dunn playing instead.

I will go for a 1 nil Rovers win. with Rhodes scoring.

COYB!!!

I hope so. Drop the mistake-makers and attack QPR for 90 minutes and more.

Forecast 4-2 to Rovers

I hope so. Drop the mistake-makers and attack QPR for 90 minutes and more.

Forecast 4-2 to Rovers

Yes there is no point trying to contain these lot for 90 mins. We know they'll come at us and generally outplay us so we should be on the counter attack whenever possible i reckon. Need King on form if he's selected.

Well, I just hope that my early start & trip to London is worth it.....and that starts with Lee Williamson's name being nowhere near the starting XI. Would like to see Rochina given some game time too.

I don't know for sure but he might be Scottish and like a drink, oh and maybe a gamble.

That's could be considered a slur, sir, towards one of this country's foremost red top journalists. In the eyes of some I hasten to add. However, as we all know, mr nixon, well... there are no words.

That's could be considered a slur, sir, towards one of this country's foremost red top journalists. In the eyes of some I hasten to add. However, as we all know, mr nixon, well... there are no words.

Surely I was sluring the bean spiller, not the ' great man ' himself.

Isn't the news obvious Kane is suspended so we need a change at right back, so Bruno Ribeiro will come into the team.

Oh you mean ' The Denis Irwin ' of the Americas, well could be a good ploy that, if QPR can't get the ball they can't beat us.

Surely I was sluring the bean spiller, not the ' great man ' himself.

Yes, I apologise for any misconstrumentationuns. What with the cricket, the JD, the long day / week and the motorway "network" I'm quite possibly talking out of my arse. I do have form.

I shall bid you good night WYR, wish you well, and hand you back to Blue and White Army who will shortly remind you (about ten times a day) that everything about supporting our football club is utter sh1t.

Merry Christmas!

Team to shock us (and QPR) :-

Eastwood; Henley, Songo'o, Kilgallon, Spurr; Taylor, Lowe, Cairney, King; Gestede, Rochina

From what little ive seen Songo is far from ready for this level. I do find it funny some think dropping Dann is a negative for GB. Just how many times have his personal errors cost us. Dropping the captain would be a bold move and would send a message. Is it a bad idea? We won't know until we try gut feeling tells me it could be bad for GB if it does not work.

I have a horrible feeling we are in for another bad day, no wait, disastrous day.. Dont panic though if GB survives it will be the beginning of an upturn in our fortunes

Leaving soon to catch the train from Picadilly. I really hope Bowyer is bold and leaves out the players who deserve to be left out. A clean sheet would be utopian and as football fan it's sometimes the hope that keeps you going.

Archived