[Archived] QPR [Away]; 7th December.

m1st

Robbo

Henley Dann Kilgallon/Hanley Spurr

King Williamson Cairney Taylor

Rochina

Rhodes

Robinson???

he not even fit yet. played no games yet for Reserve side.

Robinson wont be fit till well after Christmas IMO. He has had a MAJOR SERIOUS INJURY. a blood cot in a lung is major serious injury. he could have a die from it. its not just a muscle injury.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top review, got me to nod off big style! Loved Simon Barker, in a football type way, Roy W legend! Been to Loftus Road a couple of times, odd shoe horned into a small space ground, but is good for atmosphere, especially when you can can fill the away end top & bottom.

Can't go Sat, not sure I want to, away form as it is. I'll go for a lucky draw, if only to make me feel better.

Top review, got me to nod off big style! Loved Simon Barker, in a football type way, Roy W legend! Been to Loftus Road a couple of times, odd shoe horned into a small space ground, but is good for atmosphere, especially when you can can fill the away end top & bottom.

Can't go Sat, not sure I want to, away form as it is. I'll go for a lucky draw, if only to make me feel better.

My kids are going with their Irish uncle in London. I just couldn't face being embarrassed again by Rovers in front of him!!

..or there might be a reaction from travelling fans?

Rightly so really. The ipswich loss was frustrating enough from the comfort on my front room watching on SSN.

I'd be fuming if I'd made the huge round trips required for that plus this qpr game. For the fans loyal/crazy enough to make both them games I really hope we can play well v qpr

Seeing our second half this Tuesday,not much hope for a good result. Our lineup should be:

1. Eastwood

RB. Kane

CB. Hanley

CB. Dann

LB. Henley (Spurr was shockingly bad vs. Ipswich and needs a rest)

CDM: Williamson

LM: Cairney

RM: Taylor

CAM: Rochina

SS: King

ST: Rhodes

Subs. Dunn, Gestede, DJC, Kill, Lowe

Final score: QPR 4 - Rovers 1 (King)

Sending off: Scott Dann (professional foul)

Seeing our second half this Tuesday,not much hope for a good result. Our lineup should be:

1. Eastwood

RB. Kane

CB. Hanley

CB. Dann

LB. Henley (Spurr was shockingly bad vs. Ipswich and needs a rest)

CDM: Williamson

LM: Cairney

RM: Taylor

CAM: Rochina

SS: King

ST: Rhodes

Subs. Dunn, Gestede, DJC, Kill, Lowe

Final score: QPR 4 - Rovers 1 (King)

Sending off: Scott Dann (professional foul)

Have you infiltrated this board as Gary Bowyer? Cairney LM? Nice one. Kane is suspended too. Thank @#/?.

I predict 4-1 too though. Knives out.

Taylor and Dunn to return. Also Hanley should be fit.

Interesting re Kane and his suspension

"The quality of the squad is that obviously we've got somebody like Adam Henley who can play there, and there are one or two others that can play there, and it might not necessarily be a back four.

We've got experienced people on the staff and if you look at the manner in which we've been shipping goals away from home it is something that you have to be open minded to and not ignore the possibility that as well as a change of personnel, there can be a change of system."

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/taylor-and-dunn-to-return-1217923.aspx

Surely not a flat back 3 with wingbacks??

We've absolutely nothing to fear from QPR as long as we cut out the needless individual mistakes.

Time for a reaction from bothth the players and GB I feel. He has to shake things up a bit and make it plain that it is not acceptable to carry on gifting free goals to the opposition.

A back 3 wouldn't make any sense. Spurr in particular isn't a wing back, so it would end up being a back 5 which would invite pressure.

He would also not drop Williamson or Lowe, leaving only 3 spots to fight over for Cairney, King, Rhodes, Gestede, Dunn, Taylor, Rochina, Campbell, Judge and Marshall.

After Tuesday's non-performance I fear the worst but it's often in situation like this that Rovers confound expectations and win. The last time I visited Loftus Road was the championship winning season of 1995 when Sutton scored the winning goal and I'll settle for the same score this time. I fancy us to win. If anyone wants to buy me a half-time drink I'll be wearing a flat cap with a Rovers bobble hat on top.

Archived