BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR [Away]; 7th December.

m1st

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if qpr fans were looking forward to this game before the line ups were announced then I think now they must be in dreamland, such a weak line up and I seriously am considering losing all faith in bowyer, keeping both lowe and wiliamson in the line up and dropping king gestede and not playing them or even rochina or dunn is baffeling

I wont be following this game as I got really angry and threw my phone when we played Ipswich and I don't want to go buy another

Bowyer obviously felt very let down on Tuesday and as a result has packed the side with the players he trusts to put a shift in. That's all well and good but the odds are, against QPR's obvious quality, he has probably limited us to a draw at best.

It is a real shame. This division rewards a bit of adventure.

Bowyer obviously felt very let down on Tuesday and as a result has packed the side with the players he trusts to put a shift in. That's all well and good but the odds are, against QPR's obvious quality, he has probably limited us to a draw at best.

It is a real shame. This division rewards a bit of adventure.

GB will be thinking points against next 3 teams - Millwall, Yeovile & Sheff Wed - more important. Not that I'm giving up on today.

COYB!!!

very good point (if that is what he's thinking!)

For any Rovers supporters in Malaysia QPR are OFFICIALLY broadcasting this game live on their youtube channel, but you only view it with a malaysian ip ;)

would Hola break down that youtube barrier?

Archived