BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boxing Day, Rovers v Weds, 26th December 2013

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we don't get overrun in midfield. Good to see Cairney hasn't been pushed out wide, and he and Lowe will complement each other well as usual. Will be interesting to see how Rhodes & Gestede gel up front. I'm going for a 2-1 to Rovers.

Blackburn Rovers @OneRovers 1m

ROVERS: Eastwood, Henley, Dann, Hanley, Spurr, Taylor, Lowe, Cairney, Marshall, Gestede, Rhodes.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Change of system and team. Seem a strange one

I am surprised but can understand why. We are not scoring enough goals, we're playing a bottom 3 team and 2-3 goals could set us up nicely for the new year and boost 'belief'. Very keen to see our SCOTTISH hope Rhodes alongside a lump.

Dunn misses a Christmas fixture through a slight knock

This is the least surprising news in history (predicted it he never ever plays over Christmas)

You don't actually think Dunn has the self control to not get bladdered at Crimbo?

• Backroom

I hope Bowyer has got this right - 4-4-2 is prehistoric these days. I'm marooned at the other end of the country - why aren't people supposedly located in Blackburn at the match ?

Can't speak for other people but I'd rather spend today with my son (he's too young to attend)

I hope Bowyer has got this right - 4-4-2 is prehistoric these days. I'm marooned at the other end of the country - why aren't people supposedly located in Blackburn at the match ?

Can't speak for other people but I'd rather spend today with my son (he's too young to attend)

Working

Archived