BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boxing Day, Rovers v Weds, 26th December 2013

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers have to win this one, Wednesday are in turmoil at the moment losing at home to Bournemouth last time out.

Rover 2 Wednesday 0

Plus I'm sure as I can be that their interim Manager has never been impressive wherever he's taken over as caretaker.

Here's one for those who go to the bookies: If Charlton win at lunchtime; Doncaster & we both win in 3.00 kick-offs and QPR beat Forest by 5 goals in the 7.30 kick-off, we'll be up to 7th!

What odds on that? :wacko:

I think Wednesday will be similar to Millwall in that they are a big, physical side who generally tend to be 'ugly' and can use spoiling tactics. That said the conditions won't be as much as a leveller so I expect us to keep the winning run going.

Lets see a few more names on the score sheet for Rovers instead of relying on one player.

At this stage Rovers cant afford to miss making home advantage count today no matter how determined and dogged Wednesday maybe.

Archived