BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Attendance v Burnley

damo100

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I've missed Bolton in years but they can F off with them prices . Especially when I'm skint this month.

Yep, nearly double the price (in the lower tier, more in the upper) compared the last few years made my decision for me.

I never usually miss a game there either but they can sod off!

Apparently only about 1400 sold, 100 left in lower tier, then upper tier (£33) goes on sale.....

Why is there only 1500 available in the lower tier? I thought it held nearly double that?

One good thing about the £28/33 price is that maybe it will keep away "that" element of our support that only seems to come out for cheap local away days.

• Moderation Lead

Why is there only 1500 available in the lower tier? I thought it held nearly double that?

One good thing about the £28/33 price is that maybe it will keep away "that" element of our support that only seems to come out for cheap local away days.

No idea, just what One Rovers twitter put on there this morning!!

Guest Norbert

When the burnley wind doth blow

Down on thi sister tha go

For a can of special brew

You'll get a go too

£40 is the going rate

£50 if you bring a mate

I think this every year but I do feel sorry for Bolton with their desperation to have rivals. For example

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/forum/reebok-rant/bolton-v-blackburn/

I used to work with a Bolton fan who got giddy three weeks before they played us as their `biggest` local derby was approaching. He thought I was joking when I said that tbh Bolton were just another NW derby, nowhere near the scale of Burnley and I'd put Preston as bigger rivals above them.

Over the years when I have been forum scouring, Ive seen their fans proclaim to hate us, Man U, Wigan and even Tranmere. Dont get me wrong. I dont like losing any local game where I know fans of the opposition. However Bolton fans seem to think this game is a huge rivalry. Must be frustrating when you are just an irrelevance to everyone else.

Archived