BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Attendance v Burnley

damo100

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's banter for the majority, but sadly the idiotic few who take a bit of lighthearted local rivalry way too far spoil it for the rest.

And if the 'completely over the top security' prevents one innocent person from being involved in caveman-style violence then it's completely justified.

As for attendance, I think we'll struggle to hit 25k at the absolute most.

It's banter for the majority, but sadly the idiotic few who take a bit of lighthearted local rivalry way too far spoil it for the rest.

And if the 'completely over the top security' prevents one innocent person from being involved in caveman-style violence then it's completely justified.

As for attendance, I think we'll struggle to hit 25k at the absolute most.

25k at the absolute most is an absolute fantasy. 20k at most is more realistic but i'll plump for around 17.5k including 3 to 4 thousand hill tramp scruffs. There does actually seem a bit more interest this season with us being a bit more settled and them going well obviously. Last season was around nineteen thousand on but with the tv i can't see that being passed unless they sell out.

Pretty sure it will top the Turf Moor attendance earlier this season.

Without doubt, it probably more or less has already.

B*rnley have said they have around 2,000 tickets left but only 600 remain in the lower tier (which means only a hundred have been sold in the upper).

Archived