BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Alan Myers - director of communications

Tom

I'd still quite like to hear an apology over his public slagging of rovers fans at the NW sport awards and on Sky.

That's if, by some miracle, his selective amnesia clears up.

The Rao's and Desai's probably agreed with the contempt shown to supporters and trying to justify the deluded scot and his agent hence he got the job, plus he's arranging a tea party i.e feeding the poor, they like that sort of thing makes them feel good .

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was ignoring you until I saw the quote and you are referring to me ..

The difference between you and me is that I don't asshole and brown nose everyone for answers . I don't sugar coat and creep to everyone .

I best be quiet , I don't want to threatened by you because I'm scared .

Ps the above is in chaddy language ???!!??!! Satableman

Dont know to asshole for answers tho Abbey.

I just ask them questions and ppl reply back. thats because I treat them with respect and in the proper way.

not my fault they dont reply back to. if you treat them with respect in the first place. maybe they would now reply back to you.

have a go at me all you want. its dont bother me at all.

I am really not being funny, but why?

No-one buys into this stuff and it just reduces credibility.( no irony intended)

Better to start from a firm base with some acknowledgement i.e. this is where we are now..this is where we want to be and these are the things we are planning.

One the support could really drop off now if the local rag started spouting the truth. Plus, id have thought that it also buys time to get things right on the pitch, whilst creating a positive picture for attracting potential owners.

please Chaddy oh model human ,please show me one justONE question I tweeted to the toffee man where I was disrepectful.Your talking absolute rubbish and are actually slandering me.

where did i said your tweets to Alan Myers were disrespectful???

you said I need to creep up or a55hole up to people to get replies, which is also Slandering me.

but now its time we ignore each other posts.

but when your post/message is directed right to the person your allegedly defaming, thats communicating still, even though your not actually speaking out load, but at the same time what your saying is still usually there for all to see,

I was curious is all, I just seems like a bit of a grey area.

but when your post/message is directed right to the person your allegedly defaming, thats communicating still, even though your not actually speaking out load, but at the same time what your saying is still usually there for all to see,

I was curious is all, I just seems like a bit of a grey area.

Not grey at all, written defaming is libel, spoken defaming is slander

What have Paul Hunt. , Derek Shaw , Paul Agnew , Steve Kean , Shebby Singh and Alan Myers all got in common ?

Simple . Paid lip service with no real answers .

Each one has said the same thing , forget the owners. , mistakes have been made , let's all look forwards rather than backwards .

In other words forgive and forget , don't expect an apology and don't expect an audience , the owners will do what they want , when they want and pay who they want to keep their subjects quiet. !!!!!!

Heard the same spool for over three years and I ain't buying it , the only people I want to see answering questions is the Raos , if they choose not to , then they have learnt nothing , the sooner they pack their bags and buggar off the better !

What have Paul Hunt. , Derek Shaw , Paul Agnew , Steve Kean , Shebby Singh and Alan Myers all got in common ?

Each one has said the same thing , forget the owners. , mistakes have been made , let's all look forwards rather than backwards .

In other words forgive and forget , don't expect an apology and don't expect an audience , the owners will do what they want , when they want and pay who they want to keep their subjects quiet. !!!!!!

Heard the same spool for over three years and I ain't buying it , the only people I want to see answering questions is the Raos , if they choose not to , then they have learnt nothing , the sooner they pack their bags and buggar off the better !

Glen, I make you right. But I think the lip service and apologism for the owners extends beyond that. I see little difference from those named above to this telling quote from our current manager: “They got some bad press when they first arrived. I can only take them as I find them. They’ve been very supportive of me, very positive. Madame Desai is a lovely lady. I speak to Madame Desai on the phone and we communicate by email. I go out to India."

In my opinion this club still contains people who are interested in maintaining their bit of power by brown-nosing the Raos. I'm sick of it.

Totally agree, although a little harsh on Hunt who got fired for trying to tell his bosses they where doing things wrong, albeit he didnt make much progress on anything else.

Who is his wingman in this clip?

Getting someone to address the supporters was needed , incidentally what was you doing bar watching the club fall to bits around your ankles.

He never worked out , but I don't for a second regret trying to get answers ,

Funny whenever I see or hear you the words egotistical narcissist always come to mind. Why is that I wonder?

Funny I don't actually think of you. , perhaps you need to buy a board game , or get a hobby rather than ponder about those you don't know :-)

I am not interested in publicity.. I am not important ... Blackburn Rovers FC is what counts.

I am not interested in publicity.. I am not important ... Blackburn Rovers FC is what counts.

Wow, you're in full WUM mode at the moment. Is your account shared with different people?

The timing of your return is suspicious though. Have you made friends with Al, and told him you'll back him up or are you personal friends with Dan Clough - who is getting a bit of stick at the moment too?

You seem as hell bent on alienating fans and looking to the positives as Kean was. People need some honesty from the club and you, Myers and Clough aren't helping.

Back on the topic of Myers, I can't help but wonder if the reason for him leaving Everton was a promise of this directorship, by whomever recruited him in the first place.

Archived