BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Directors

den

both good appointments

You are not for real are you chaddy? You have been winding us up and taking the pi55 all along. Taken me a while to realise it but I've cottoned on at last.

• Backroom

both good appointments

Out of interest how is Alan Myers a good appointment at boardroom level?

I'm not saying it's bad as such I'm just not sure what we can base it on to say its a good appointment at this stage other than the fact he replies to people (just not abbey) on twitter

Out of interest how is Alan Myers a good appointment at boardroom level?

I'm not saying it's bad as such I'm just not sure what we can base it on to say its a good appointment at this stage

Would have preferred Jim Bowen as at least he's a supporter ;-)

The fact that he's actually now on the Board is what really winds me up, (I had thought it was just a job title).

We're a football club not a media outlet.

This is a guy who spends half his day tweeting about his beloved Everton.

Priorities all wrong and another insult from our owners.

If the news story was John Williams, Tom Finn and Martin Goodman were appointed back on to the blackburn rovers board I'd be doing cartwheels with joy. But as it is my initial thoughts are Who What Why

Best of luck to them both suppose but as someone said above if Agnew is your benchmark of competency could hardly be worse.

how do you know he's not agnew2 tho?

how do you know he is anything like Agnew???

are evidence that they are similar at all?

to the people who asked why I think Mike Cheston is a good appointment as finance director here.

Mike spent 14 years at Everton as head of finance there and also was temporally CEO at Everton aswell.

Loads of experience to run the club's finances.

Ok then I will ask slowly .. Myers .. Name his credentials . He's a journ / reporter

Firstly Abbey, I was ask why on both appointments. Cheston is a good appointment given his experience for 14 years

Myers is the director of communication now. he is very open with fans and will sort problems for fans that I have see him reply and sort out for fans. he has years of experience in the media world. the press releases since he took over has been much better.

i dont know why fans dont give them a chance to prove themselves

Cheston has credentials .. Myers .. Open ? Only if you want free wifi ... He is typical venky .. Ignores questions that are awkward .

All these in charge and not a person with rovers blood in site .

Stability rocks man

Cheston has credentials .. Myers .. Open ? Only if you want free wifi ... He is typical venky .. Ignores questions that are awkward .

All these in charge and not a person with rovers blood in site .

Stability rocks man

what questions have you asked him?

this season stability has been very welcome from me. you cant expect to challenge for Promotion this season under the previous 3 seasons of turmoil at Rovers.

we have the right manager for us in Bowyer. hes has built a strong 15/16 man squad for next season. just need to add 4 or 5 good signings I think we will challenge for promotion

Two people with experience in English football - 1 with 14 years at a premier league club and the other working within the most important sports media outlet. If that is not a step forward then i'm not sure what is after Agnew and Shebby!

Of course they now have to be given licence to do their jobs in the best interests of BRFC and prove themselves to the fans. We in turn could at least give them the courtesy of a chance to prove themselves...

what questions have you asked him?

this season stability has been very welcome from me. you cant expect to challenge for Promotion this season under the previous 3 seasons of turmoil at Rovers.

we have the right manager for us in Bowyer. hes has built a strong 15/16 man squad for next season. just need to add 4 or 5 good signings I think we will challenge for promotion

Stabilty

Two people with experience in English football - 1 with 14 years at a premier league club and the other working within the most important sports media outlet. If that is not a step forward then i'm not sure what is after Agnew and Shebby!

Of course they now have to be given licence to do their jobs in the best interests of BRFC and prove themselves to the fans. We in turn could at least give them the courtesy of a chance to prove themselves...

Agnew was a journo Ffs and Myers slagged rovers fans. Bend over and touch your toes chaddy is winking at you

• Moderation Lead

Every thread is turning into the Abbey vs Chaddy show, almost as bad as the gun control thread where it seems to be Steve Moss vs the world...

Ignorance is bliss lads :-)

Another deeply insightful and well reasoned argument.

Are you homosexual Abbey?

I'd make you squeal

Every thread is turning into the Abbey vs Chaddy show, almost as bad as the gun control thread where it seems to be Steve Moss vs the world...

Ignorance is bliss lads :-)

I'm trying to ignore him all stable like but he keeps getting repeated like a dose of cream after a week in kavos

Archived