BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

Wheres the sport in football when your not in it to win it and have to suffer players that cant perform their roles properly yet the ones that can are deemed to be saleable assets ready to be sold.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there are no options ? Are you sure ?

Not 100% but you seem to be. You need to tell us what these options are.....

Oh.... and ffs don't mention wading through mud down at Pleasi fields ^_^

I have faith my club will survive their ownership and come through the other side. I have hope that they will continue to prop it up until they either find a buyer or improve its running.

I'm certainly rather more than uncertain about that.

The receivers will padlock the gates, sell everything that isn't nailed down and bulldoze EP to make way for low cost housing. The players will be off for nothing to whoever will pay them a wage as we will have broken our contract with each of them.

Your turn Abbey...

There will be someone waiting to stop that however if they carry on the padlocks will be out .. Will you be paying what you think is the going rate to help out or will you pay just what you're asked ? Your turn

The receivers will padlock the gates, sell everything that isn't nailed down and bulldoze EP to make way for low cost housing. The players will be off for nothing to whoever will pay them a wage as we will have broken our contract with each of them.

Your turn Abbey...

Bunkum.

Doubt a billionaire is waiting in the wings to save Rovers. Villa have been for sale for ages with premiership money coming in and a bigger fan-base.

Those staying away by choice and gambling that there will be a better owner who shows up just before we go pop are taking a chance I wouldn't.

Season ticket thread is now another venky debate thread. Can't we just have one Venky rant thread so people can choose to avoid it.

I hope fans get down ewood next season to support rovers. Because if no fans attend, no owner will want us, our debts will grow quicker, the team will do less well, our club will continue its slide off the football landscape and I hate seeing empty seats at Ewood.

If every supporyer showed as much passion in loving rovers as some do hating venkys we would have a rosey future.

There will be someone waiting to stop that however if they carry on the padlocks will be out .. Will you be paying what you think is the going rate to help out or will you pay just what you're asked ? Your turn

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking Abbey.

Doubt a billionaire is waiting in the wings to save Rovers. Villa have been for sale for ages with premiership money coming in and a bigger fan-base.

Those staying away by choice and gambling that there will be a better owner who shows up just before we go pop are taking a chance I wouldn't.

The real gamble here is not by the fans but the owners. I don't for one second believe that anybody would buy us and they are gambling on us getting to the PL when the riches will make us attractive to some potential buyer. Meanwhile our debt is increasing and will soon outstrip what we would get for one season in the PL. This time next year we could effectively be out of business. That isn't a gamble by the fans, the blame will lie solely with some dishonourable, disingenuous Indian family who were too arrogant to listen to solid, honest and experienced people who deserved better.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking Abbey.

you tell us we are not paying enough for our season tickets..will you pay just the asking price of the ticket or will you pay what you believe is the correct price to the club?

you tell us we are not paying enough for our season tickets..will you pay just the asking price of the ticket or will you pay what you believe is the correct price to the club?

Or a golf club subscription

The real gamble here is not by the fans but the owners. I don't for one second believe that anybody would buy us and they are gambling on us getting to the PL when the riches will make us attractive to some potential buyer. Meanwhile our debt is increasing and will soon outstrip what we would get for one season in the PL. This time next year we could effectively be out of business. That isn't a gamble by the fans, the blame will lie solely with some dishonourable, disingenuous Indian family who were too arrogant to listen to solid, honest and experienced people who deserved better.

If they are gambling then it's based on the law of probability and not on any coherent strategy.

I'll pay whatever they set the ST's at but obviously within reason and within bounds set by similar clubs in this division. If they go up by 10%, 25% or 50% it's just a decision one must take. Lets be honest a 50% rise only equates to £2.50 per week or less than the price of a pint in real money. ^_^

I don't see why they are expected to be subsidised now we are no longer on the Prem nipple though. I did warn that relegation would create serious problems when John Williams first reduced them.

How about you?

I'll pay whatever they set the ST's at but obviously within reason and within bounds set by similar clubs in this division. If they go up by 10%, 25% or 50% it's just a decision one must take. Lets be honest a 50% rise only equates to £2.50 per week or less than the price of a pint in real money. ^_^

I don't see why they are expected to be subsidised now we are no longer on the Prem nipple though. I did warn that relegation would create serious problems when John Williams first reduced them.

How about you?

Everything must be subsidised by Venkys. Everything. They tore Rovers from the nipple well before they were ready. If they aren't going to play surrogate mother then put us up for adoption and @#/? off or put us out of our misery.

Oh tee hee. Snigger snigger. Has your Beano not dropped through the letter box yet?

Your going on about season ticket prices you stopped going remember

How about you?

A 50% rise you really are mad...

Archived