BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I was told you are the money man!

The club is in a completely different situation now to last season. Then we had a great group, really just wanted a big forward as cover with the injury to Vokes, and a center midfielder for cover. We chased Troy Deaney, offering 10 then 11 Million but were not prepared to meet Watfords demand for 13 million, probably a mistake in retrospect. Now we have lost arguably 3 of our best 4 outfield players with the other one long term injured, and the team are not performing particularly well. We have taken 7.5 million in fees and have between 5 and 8 million to come from Liverpool when the Tribunal sorts it out. Fairly obvious that we desperately need some pace and flair up front, such a player comes available at an acceptable price and seems he couldn't wait to get here. Also a big change i running the club, last season we had the odd situation of having co-chairmen, now we just have one, so no getting together for discussions, disagreements or other problems.

Anfield is a graveyard for many players - you better get the money soon ^_^

Strange that you keep posting on this thread then. lol

And your on a rovers board because ?

I'd never lower myself to good night on a single board .

I don't post on Blackburn threads only ones concerning Burnley so not odd at all.

A dirty dingle posting on a rovers board ? Yea your right it's not odd ....its @#/? weird!

• Backroom

I don't really understand what's going on here.

The dingles pay 6m plus add ons for a player that was playing in the conference just over a season ago, and suddenly we have an infestation of them crawling all over this site celebrating like it's mardi gras.

Have I missed something?! I feel like i'm in the twilight zone. Very strange bunch.

So ONLY 6mn for Andre Grey and Boro offering 12mn+ for Rhodesy......and being turned down(FFP etc etc)

Which one would you prefer? We are MUPPETS!

The grey deal is worth 9.5m apparently with 3.5m in add ons :rock: they could have got a decent striker for that much and only 1 season to late!

Rhodes goal scoring record is second to non, Greys a long way to go to get anywhere near his goals at this level.

I'm just truly amazed they've actually spent big money on someone. It's only taken about 150 million in Prem / parachute money & players sales over the past 6 years for then finally to shell out a real fee. I see a flop in the making ...

I'm just truly amazed they've actually spent big money on someone. It's only taken about 150 million in Prem / parachute money & players sales over the past 6 years for then finally to shell out a real fee. I see a flop in the making ...

God I hope so and I'm not religious :lol:

£70k a week at QPR by all accounts, you could by a street in burnley for that much.

Meanwhile house prices in Blackburn prices are so much higher ...

Be a great signing if it was to happen even with the high wages as there is no fee. No idea if there is actually any substance in it, be delighted though.

Archived