BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official Reply Needed Of Rovers Management

And why should Robinson not take every penny from a contract that he was forced into basically leaving or put on 'gardening leave'

Would you walk away from your own job if you were froze out for no fault of your own? Wake up and take a reality check

And why should Robinson not take every penny from a contract that he was forced into basically leaving or put on 'gardening leave'

Would you walk away from your own job if you were froze out for no fault of your own? Wake up and take a reality check

Jesus Christ guys , close this thread down for god sake. We will be thanking Shebby next

• Backroom

It's the little things that make up life, Tom.

Maybe but I'm not still angry that I didn't get a wave when I pulled aside to let someone through today, this registers about the same on my scale.

Let it go

Honestly, take it from someone who has been paid off from an employer - it forms part of the settlement. They have to be nice about you, and you them - no matter how putrid they are ( I was in the receiving end might I add). It's all @#/?, don't take offence to it and it's just a case of ticking a final, legal box.

Honestly, take it from someone who has been paid off from an employer - it forms part of the settlement. They have to be nice about you, and you them - no matter how putrid they are ( I was in the receiving end might I add). It's all @#/?, don't take offence to it and it's just a case of ticking a final, legal box.

Exactly. Cairney, of course, wasn't paid off so it would never have come up.

• Backroom

So was Best...but he is a knob, so people find that easier to accept.

Exactly his attitude stinks but he was offered a contract and to an extent has held up his side of the bargain. Don't begrudge him a penny of it, it's the idiots that sanctioned the contract that are to blame.

Robbo took every last penny of his contract. Thanks robbo - what a hero

It was what he was entitled to and did what we all would have done to our employers. As with Best, Orr and the rest I don't blame them one bit. If the idiots at Ewood and in Pune are stupid enough to offer long, big money contracts players will accept them. Another fine example of why we are where we are now.

Robbo took every last penny of his contract. Thanks robbo - what a hero

For most of his time here Robbo at least tried to earn his wages until he was harshly and needlessly frozen out. What was he supposed to do ? No comparison to Best really.

The club's use of ICT and the website has always been a joke. It should be a central conduit to all communications and promotional activity. Such an undervalued resource and so little content is posted at these times. I think it's more a case that Cairney was forgotten and nothing new to get excited about really. We've known they don't have much class and the types they choose to mix with since day one. The use if the word dedication is interesting. It's almost as though someone's having a final laugh.

Maybe they will now put out a "thank you - without your transfer fee we couldn't have git rid of Best".

It is an interesting one - yes we can get somebody in now - but financially we won't be better off - as we still have to pay the new guy, as well as whatever Best got.

Just need Morris and Kean off the books now.

Half your wish was granted a few days ago - Morris went to Bradford on a permanent deal.

For most of his time here Robbo at least tried to earn his wages until he was harshly and needlessly frozen out. What was he supposed to do ? No comparison to Best really.

But since relegation, the best like for like comparison we have. New deal, long term injury, frozen out, overlooked, made digs via the media, then paid off.

Main differences being Best went on loan at least and he's a massive tit.

Robbo was the last class player we had left from the Premier League (possible exception of Dunny). It was a sad day when he said goodbye.

It was what he was entitled to and did what we all would have done to our employers. As with Best, Orr and the rest I don't blame them one bit. If the idiots at Ewood and in Pune are stupid enough to offer long, big money contracts players will accept them. Another fine example of why we are where we are now.

I understand what you’re saying regarding those idiots in Pune, but both Orr and Best didn't do anything to try and earn their wages here, in fact they both decided they couldn't be arsed attempting to make the first team.

In any other profession they'd have been sacked, and its about time football came into the modern era and started to sack players like Best and Orr who simply stopped working but still picked up wages.

Archived