BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official Reply Needed Of Rovers Management

Disgraceful. Somebody needs to come out and explain this to supporters and Tom Cairney himself.

What must he be thinking? He serves this club impeccably in 2 seasons, player of the year, very popular individual, yet not a word of thanks or best wishes.

Meanwhile the disgraceful Best gets the clubs best wishes after pocketing a mega pay-off in exchange for a pathetic contribution to the club.

I'm embarrassed.

I imagine that the @#/? called Leon Best said - thank me or I do not go.

This reminds me of a conversation I once had with the great Don Martin.

He told me that he felt his career had been stagnating under Ken Furphy.

As Furphy was leaving Ewood Park for the last time( to manage Sheffield Utd), he turned to Don and said.

"Well, I suppose you'll be cracking out the champagne now, Martin?"

Don's reply?

"No, I will wait until you're out of the f**ing door, first!"

• Backroom

It's shoddy but theres a million things that would be better addressed first.

I hardly think Tom Cairney noticed either.

Poor form but no big deal in my opinion, a stock response that somehow was forgot when Cairney left

It's shoddy but theres a million things that would be better addressed first.

I hardly think Tom Cairney noticed either.

Poor form but no big deal in my opinion, a stock response that somehow was forgot when Cairney left

It's the little things that make up life, Tom.

Disgraceful. Somebody needs to come out and explain this to supporters and Tom Cairney himself.

What must he be thinking? He serves this club impeccably in 2 seasons, player of the year, very popular individual, yet not a word of thanks or best wishes.

Meanwhile the disgraceful Best gets the clubs best wishes after pocketing a mega pay-off in exchange for a pathetic contribution to the club.

I'm embarrassed.

Well that wins the prize for the most OTT post on here ever.

Are you Cairney's dad or something? You seem to be on here every 2 minutes recently having a thrombo he was allowed to leave.

What did you want the Club to say? "So long Tom, thanks for putting in a shift for us 4 times last season?"

Sheesh.

I seem to recall they thanked Bradley Orr for his "services". Neither Orr not best should have really been acknowledged but I'd fully expect any player leaving to get platitudes and paid the usual lip service but it's the lack of cairney response that was poor form and joins the long long list of club faux pas and well incompetence.

I'm going to be glass half full on this one and say I'm just happy heard news he's leaving rather than we've extended his contract.

I think the club needs a communications officer.

Can't help but think it's a bit of a sly dig. Can't get too excited about wanting the club to explain themselves. I was disappointed with the way the Cairney sale went down from start to finish but it's gone now.

The departure of Best and Robbo is good for us financially. At least we won't be stuck with massive wages when the worst happens. Makes us becoming the next Pompey (hopefully) a little less likely.

Archived