BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny A Latic ?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey. have I missed something? I am not sure why Dunny is getting so much stick on here.....

Not stick, just that he's not management-material, as it were.

Although he did blot his copybook somewhat by fighting Kean's corner.

I think Dunn bought in some loan signings.

Btw, John Sheridan has been appointed as Oldham manager

Am I right in thinking that Sheridan used to be Oldham manager? He had them playing quite well didn't he? Then It all went pear shaped when took the team to the races. Allegations of over consumption of alcohol and him allegedly getting punched by a player put pay to his tenure.

Am I right in thinking that Sheridan used to be Oldham manager? He had them playing quite well didn't he? Then It all went pear shaped when took the team to the races. Allegations of over consumption of alcohol and him allegedly getting punched by a player put pay to his tenure.

He has managed Oldham previously. I know he left under a cloud but I wasn't sure why. Good player in his day.

He has managed Oldham previously. I know he left under a cloud but I wasn't sure why. Good player in his day.

He was - I remember him controlling a game at Elland Road against us without hardly moving out of the centre circle! (I have a hazy recollection of him getting sent off in another game against us on the same ground too)

Archived