BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny A Latic ?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cairney sold......am I the only person who thinks that Dunny on a pay as you play Contract could have done us some good?

Dropping down to League 1 is not that far compared to dropping from premiership. Maybe Coaching experience at Oldham will do us good in the long-run.

Good luck to him, he's obviously fitter than our manager gave him game time for, in the last couple of seasons.

He'll be back at Ewood is some capacity soonish I would hope.

If we'd seen a bit more of him last season mhead we might know. Something happened with him and GB I'd guess.

Best player in League one if he can stay fit for long enough who knows what heights he could inspire Oldham to.

Never minmd league 1. Our last game told us all and the Ipswich faithful that he's still the best player in the Championship....... when fit,

No surprise at him having a veiled dig there, think King did similar in a recent interview. I think the coaching staff at Ewood do their best and probably work hard at it but they're of a very basic quality and some lack a lot of experience at this level. Just look at the managers and coaches that Dunny has played for, he'll know more than a lot of our present staff !

Archived