BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Ticket System

Has anyone else had an email from the club asking them to activate their account? I don't like clicking links in emails but I've not seen anything about this.

2301CF0F-2DF4-4459-8627-EF62A37D5472.jpg

Less than two days before the first match. This could be chaos on Saturday! :wacko:

Full email detail below:

NEW TICKETING ACCOUNT ACTIVATION

Dear Stuart,

CLIENT REFERENCE NUMBER: [removed by me]

As part of the launch of our new ticketing system we require all supporters to activate their online ticketing account. Below are instructions on how to do this. Please take five minutes of your time to activate you account and make the ticket sales process smooth and easy for you.

1. Click on the SIGN IN link in the top right hand corner of the ticket home page or click the Activate your account here link on the home page or go to:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/onerovers/Authentication/ActivateAccount%20

2. Input your Client Reference (as above) and Surname that are registered with Blackburn Rovers and click the 'FIND MY ACCOUNT' button.

3. On the following page, check and update your details that we have registered for you at Blackburn Rovers and create a password for use on the ticketing site.

4. Once this form is complete, click on the SAVE DETAILS button at the bottom of the page.

5. You will then be directed back to the home page where your registered name and number will appear on the top right you are now ready to book your tickets.

If you have any issues activating your account, please contact the Ticket Office on 01254 372000.

Thank you for your support.

Blackburn Rovers FC

Unsubscribe

Got one through for my Dad. Followed the instructions. All it seemed to be was a routine checking of info, looking for updates in details.

I'm sure it'd be easy to get a conspiracy theory going that they've lose all the info and this is a covert way of regaining the info.

I went on the Rovers ticket website a few days ago and went through the time consuming process of counting the number of season tickets taken. I reached a figure of about 10,700.

This doesn't include the front three rows of the Riverside and a block in the Jack Walker upper which appear to be off limits.

Has anyone else had an email from the club asking them to activate their account? I don't like clicking links in emails but I've not seen anything about this.2301CF0F-2DF4-4459-8627-EF62A37D5472.jpg

Less than two days before the first match. This could be chaos on Saturday! :wacko:

Full email detail below:

NEW TICKETING ACCOUNT ACTIVATION

Dear Stuart,

CLIENT REFERENCE NUMBER: [removed by me]

As part of the launch of our new ticketing system we require all supporters to activate their online ticketing account. Below are instructions on how to do this. Please take five minutes of your time to activate you account and make the ticket sales process smooth and easy for you.

1. Click on the SIGN IN link in the top right hand corner of the ticket home page or click the Activate your account here link on the home page or go to: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/onerovers/Authentication/ActivateAccount%20

2. Input your Client Reference (as above) and Surname that are registered with Blackburn Rovers and click the 'FIND MY ACCOUNT' button.

3. On the following page, check and update your details that we have registered for you at Blackburn Rovers and create a password for use on the ticketing site.

4. Once this form is complete, click on the SAVE DETAILS button at the bottom of the page.

5. You will then be directed back to the home page where your registered name and number will appear on the top right you are now ready to book your tickets.

If you have any issues activating your account, please contact the Ticket Office on 01254 372000.

Thank you for your support.

Blackburn Rovers FC

Unsubscribe

I think that's genuine. As part of the outsourcing to ticketmaster you have to make up a new login to be able to buy tickets online.

I won't be bothering because I don't agree with paying a £1.50 surcharge on top of the ticket price.

Stuart I haven't had the email but I had to reactivate my account when renewing my season ticket and got a new customer number So I think the email will be legit.

One way is to see if you can get other links to Rovers related news from it. .

Stuart, I don't think it's anything to do with using your ST on Saturday to get into the ground (or any time in future - apols if I've got the wrong impression but I thought that was your worry when I read your post). It's just registering on the eticketing website so you can buy online for tickets to away games, C1 Cup games etc.

I clicked a link from the official website, think it'll do the same as the one in your email so if you'd prefer not to use the email one just go to the official site instead.

Activated our accounts today. Interested to see our ticket history is no longer visible

Paul, I think that your old ticket history will have gone - that system has completely gone now.

But this new one is the same as what they use at Wigan and LancsCCC and you can see all your past purchase history on them as you create it.

Thanks Clare. Do you think this means ticket history for big games has now disappeared?

Our STs didn't work. Very sensibly a very polite and helpful young steward waved us in, apologised, took the STs and said he would have them checked and wait for us by the gate at FT.

He did wait and explained new STs would be sent as ours had a fault. Excellent service from Rovers.

• 1 month later...

Tried to log in online to buy tickets in future but won't recognise my client reference no.

Annoying. The onerovers website does, but the new eticketing one doesn't take it at all.

Poor!

Actually, scrap this. A very friendly lady on the phone sorted it out for me!

Tried to log in online to buy tickets in future but won't recognise my client reference no.

Annoying. The onerovers website does, but the new eticketing one doesn't take it at all.

Poor!

Booked tickets for a mate on this in the past and it was bang on. Done it a couple of times this season and it's utter crap now. Always found the ticket office people really good though.

Archived