SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ask Your Questions To Shaw, Myers, Bowyer

pk1875

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

You're paying a fiver just to ask how many scouts we have, why don't you give them all a shoulder massage aswell. You do realiae if you ask questions likw that they will spend 20 minutes answering it so they dont have to answer any more serious questions.

Maybe he's paying a fiver to listen to the other responses.

I'm going and don't have any questions lined up at the moment, what are you asking?

Jesus Christ. After everything that has happened under the Venkys - you want to ask the MD how many scouts we have?

Seems chaddy is pre loaded.

Wonder who scouted Luke Varney Chris Brown or Fode Koita for instance.

The problem is, none of these guys were around when the real damage was done.

The Evertonians agent was.

• Backroom

If anyone wants to put a question to any of them But don't know what there's some suggestions here collated elsewhere, some really on the ball:

haw: Given the judge described your actions in the berg case as those of a rouge MD acting without the authority of the owners, how did you keep your job given it cost our club 2million quid?

Shaw: how many days a week do you work at Rovers? what do you get paid? how come Bolton etc etc managed to pass FFP and we failed miserably?

Shaw: How come we now have more employees than when we were in the prem? surely cut-backs should be occurring given FFP.

Myers: What is your role, why do you only communicate with some supporters as many have Emailed etc and you have ignored them?

Myers: what are you doing to rebuild the relationship with the 15,000 fans who have walked away under Venky's?

Myers: why do the club or you to be more precise not engage with the whole fanbase RE the future? By that I mean the plan to get us back where we were before Venky's came along? Their tenure and yours has been disastrous to the club and the community and yet we hear nothing and have not since they announced they were confused, some 3 years ago. Will we ever hear how they intend to put matters right as they created this situation.

GB: What are your agreed targets for your tenure? you speak of a 4 year plan and yet we appear to be going backwards? What is this years agreed target for the season, do we even have one? If not why not it is normal in football.

GB: ever since you have been here we have seen a series of hamstring injuries, they are very common. why is this? other clubs do not suffer the same number of soft tissue injuries we do, so why is that?

GB: Sometimes in your pressers it would appear you have a negative view of our fans, can I ask why this is? Do you have a negative view of some of our fans?

GB: Why did you have to resort to paying off so many of the players you inherited? No club in the history of football has ever had to this, so why did we?

GB: You persistently speak of FFP and how it is an issue for us, so why given you came in with a 4 year plan was this not planned for? Clearly we were never going to pass FFP and yet by your own words it would appear that you did not consider this in your 4 year plan. Can I ask why that was? It either implies there was no plan or promotion should have already occurred, which is it?

GB: why have you not taken the league cup seriously again? you said you would and yet did the same as last time and played the seconds, with the same result. Why did you do this?

GB: Whye even when we have played poorly do you persist in telling us we have tried our best etc? It is almost as if you are speaking to Pune as SK did. We are not stupid, most of us have been watching football for 20+ years and can see when we have not played well. Are you speaking to the owners via the press or do you actually believe this to be the case? Most manager give praise when it is deserved and critique when it is deserved, why do you not do this?

GB: Why did Eric Kinder get the academy managers job? He did not do well at Carlisle and a cat 1 academy must produce prem standard players, something Kinder has never done. so why did he get the job? Is it true he was your best man at your wedding? Did that play a role?

You're paying a fiver just to ask how many scouts we have, why don't you give them all a shoulder massage aswell. You do realiae if you ask questions like that they will spend 20 minutes answering it so they dont have to answer any more serious questions.

If you feel like that then why DONT you come down and asked some questions instead of moaning on here.

I want to know about what Bowyer look for in a players he wants to sign, how many scouts we got and where are we scouting.

Also how come Bowyer won't give Mahoney, Tomlinson or Mansell? Does he think they need to play in the lower leagues first?

Also why was changes made at the academy and what impact have they had already since Eric Kinder became Academy manager?

Plus I want to listened to other questions and the responses.

But mainly focusing on the pitch and footballing side of the club. If you want to ask questions then come down to Ewood Park instead of moaning on MB's and social media.

I will ask about the FFP stuff and will we be out of the embargo by January but I expected this one many will want to ask tbh.

It's an open forum and he's allowed to ask what the hell he wants.

You missed the part about he should be able to post his questions on here without derision from others.

If I had one question it would be "what is the end game for the owners, the long term plan?".

They haven't, but then his questions have been picked apart so what you're saying doesn't really tie in with that!

No, basically I've said i dont like his question and think it would be a waste of an opportunity if questions like that are going to get in the way of more pertinent questions being asked, thats just my opinion im not actually telling anybody what they should or shouldn't say.

i should have known better than to disagree with chaddy, thats something isnt allowed on here unless you want to be made out as being a bully(as he such an angel)

You missed the part about he should be able to post his questions on here without derision from others.

Anything you post in the public domain is subject to scrutiny.

This is the next best thing people have to grill the powers that be at Ewood, and chaddy's burning question is about the bloomin' scouting network? People have every right to be incredulous at that.

• Moderation Lead

No, basically I've said i dont like his question and think it would be a waste of an opportunity if questions like that are going to get in the way of more pertinent questions being asked, thats just my opinion im not actually telling anybody what they should or shouldn't say.

i should have known better than to disagree with chaddy, thats something isnt allowed on here unless you want to be made out as being a bully(as he such an angel)

That's simply not true.

He may well have more pertinent questions on his mind that he will be asking that he hasn't mentioned on here as well, or they may be covered by some already mentioned in this thread, or even be duplicated on the night.

If I had one question it would be "what is the end game for the owners, the long term plan?".

If the owners were there, it would be totally sold out. In all honesty, they're the only ones who can answer the real concerns.

• Moderation Lead

Any sort of updates from the event?

I think it was Madon who said he'd make an effort to relay the questions/answer on here, but I imagine that would be quite a big job and would detract from his own experience to be honest!

haw: Given the judge described your actions in the berg case as those of a rouge MD acting without the authority of the owners, how did you keep your job given it cost our club 2million quid?

Thanks Tom - now I can't get the image of Derek wearing rouge out of my head.............

Archived