SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ask Your Questions To Shaw, Myers, Bowyer

pk1875

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Derek and Gary

My name is Iceman... what is your favourite win of the season so far, and why?

This. There's literally nothing else I'd want to ask them. Firstly because I don't trust any of them, and secondly because they shouldn't be in their positions at all.

if all of us asked the action group guys to ask this question, and that was the only question we wanted to be answered, the question wont be asked..

Hi Derek and Gary

My name is Iceman... what is your favourite win of the season so far, and why?

if all of us asked the action group guys to ask this question, and that was the only question we wanted to be answered, the question wont be asked..

The Action Group won't be asking questions Iceman the supporters in the room will be asking their questions

• Backroom

My question to the people organising this would be why should I believe a single word that comes out of the mouths of your guests? Particularly Shaw, who has history of skirting around questions and never answering anything important properly.

Can you explain the positivity about getting 3 points out of 18? Additionally can you Gary provide the definition of the word tactics and how you deploy them in a game plan to our current squad? Finally why do you totally detract from some seriously poor performances instead of just accepting you are totally to blame for the ineptness in the team?

The Action Group won't be asking questions Iceman the supporters in the room will be asking their questions

either way, that particular question will probably not be asked anyway. Im hoping it doesnt become a case where the supporters get cold feet, and ask things thats not relevant

Archived