BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ask Your Questions To Shaw, Myers, Bowyer

pk1875

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a chance to ask questions, it will be interesting to see what questions people do ask.

yes, but these sort of sessions makes me nervous especially who will be attending.

Out of interest sake pk, who will be attending this Q&A? will there be a process to determine who gets to be there?

BTW, i cant open the link, so no idea if this has been mentioned

Great that this is happening. But also a very firm indication that Gary's position is no longer up for review in the short term at least,

No accountability at the club these days. Based on personal relationships with Mrs D rather than based on performance.

What would it take for Venkys to sack Bowyer, Kamy? I feel he's bullet proof like Steve Kean was.

To GB -

Given that this is mid October and we're firmly in a relegation battle, how the hell are you still in situ?

Would you at any point admit that the club needs a change of direction and offer to step down?

To DS - What exactly is your remit at the club on a daily basis and why does it only mean you need to spend one day a week there?

To Myers - In your capacity of Communications Director over the past 18 months how do you feel that you have improved this aspect?

To Gary -

Considering where we are in the league, will you step down if these poor results continue?

Gary: "uhm, no, we will give it a right good go"

Do you expect to leave the meeting alive?

changed it for you 47er, no jokes, do you expect to leave the meeting alive lol

Please note that this is a ticket only event and that tickets are limited due to venue size.

Tickets are only secured on payment.

Ways to pay are as follows in cash at

Brown Cow Blackburn
Anchor Hotel Darwen
Woods Fruit & Veg Darwen
In person to a committee member
Paypal to accounts@brfcactiongroup.co.uk

Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/151818240898

Or by bank transfer details available on request.

Thanks Paul

On behalf of BRFC Action Group

yes, but these sort of sessions makes me nervous especially who will be attending.

Out of interest sake pk, who will be attending this Q&A? will there be a process to determine who gets to be there?

Front row seats and priority 'selected' questions for a certain section of our support who are very cosy with the club probably.

Front row seats and priority 'selected' questions for a certain section of our support who are very cosy with the club probably.

Thats my concern. Will it be more Rovers Fans or will it be more angry stampers at the Q&A

Great that this is happening. But also a very firm indication that Gary's position is no longer up for review in the short term at least,

He's safe and knows it by the sounds of it.. Can see it starting to get heated for gazza in the not too distant future from the stands the Burnley game could be the one that eventually breaks the camels back

The link worked for me

Whoever buys tickets will be attending, this is open to the entire supporter base.

What a fantastic opportunity for the all the posters that are calling for the heads of these three, all day every day, to buy a ticket, come out from behind your PC screens and ask those very questions, in fact it should be sold out already :tu:

I've been to these type of events before at the club, questions from the floor are not usually vetted and i'm sure won't be here.

Obviously all three are still smugly going to be here in October and the obvious question to that is WHY and the only people that can answer that are in India and they have lost the art of communication.

However just for the sake of the exercise I would say this.... Gary Bowyer you have often said that people don't appreciate "what you are trying to do here" so my question is what exactly are you trying to do.

Will it be an open forum or will it be written questions vetted by somebody?

Also where are the proceeds from the evening going?

Who will be the host on the evening?

Yes it will be an open forum

Proceeds will pay for the hire of the venue etc

If we have any remaining proceeds will be used to fund things like the children's Ewood visit where the group take 100 or so local kids to a match, with ground tour and dinner etc, whenever the group makes any money it is all put into community initiatives or local charities. With several thousands donated already.

The event will be hosted by one of the radio Lancs sports presenters

If we have any remaining proceeds will be used to fund things like the children's Ewood visit where the group take 100 or so local kids to a match, with ground tour and dinner etc, whenever the group makes any money it is all put into community initiatives or local charities. With several thousands donated already.

Thanks.

Obviously all three are still smugly going to be here in October and the obvious question to that is WHY and the only people that can answer that are in India and they have lost the art of communication.

However just for the sake of the exercise I would say this.... Gary Bowyer you have often said that people don't appreciate "what you are trying to do here" so my question is what exactly are you trying to do.

That's a very good question. However I'm not sure I entirely agree with the logic of your first paragraph. For arguments sake if results continue to be appalling I can't see "We can't sack him as he has a Q & A with supporters scheduled for October" being an issue, and equally, they can't not go ahead and arrange this sort of event "because he might get sacked before then", the world doesn't stop because we haven't won a game yet and I don't see this event as any sort of benchmark as to whether he may or may not get sacked. Its impossible to tell with this mob.

Its a great effort to actually put this together :tu: but if we keep on losing do you think they'll call it off PK?

They can be lively affairs these even when the goings good, I remember Souness getting stick at one such event.

Frankly, I don't see the point in it. This is just another "OK, let the fans get stuff off their chest..." session. We seem to have a had a number of these Q&A sessions over the last few years, and having them alone answers everything I need to know. What will be said will be complete and utter fluff. I'm not having a go at the organisers, but the answering should be done on the pitch, not off it. Words are meaningless.

Archived