BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ask Your Questions To Shaw, Myers, Bowyer

pk1875

Gary: "uhm, no, we will give it a right good go"

changed it for you 47er, no jokes, do you expect to leave the meeting alive lol

Well I thought I'd deflect any possible criticism! I will say though that if other clubs held such a meeting with supporters after all that has gone on and given our start to the season, there would be a riot.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a great effort to actually put this together :tu: but if we keep on losing do you think they'll call it off PK?

They can be lively affairs these even when the goings good, I remember Souness getting stick at one such event.

I've no doubt it will be an interesting night, and no it won't be called off. The board are well aware of the concerns of supporters and I would imagine they fully expect difficult questions from the floor.

This event will be as good or a waste of time as the people in the room make it. The committee members of the group will be sat in the room with supporters and will have no influence on questions in fact we won' even ask any ourselves.

We along with the fans forum etc get to ask questions directly to the board, this is a chance for any supporter whether members of a group or not to ask their questions directly.

What a fantastic opportunity for the all the posters that are calling for the heads of these three, all day every day, to buy a ticket, come out from behind your PC screens and ask those very questions, in fact it should be sold out already :tu:

I've been to these type of events before at the club, questions from the floor are not usually vetted and i'm sure won't be here.

I will be there if the ticket arrives

Kudos to the organisers. I think I'll purchase a ticket and get working on some questions asap! Only worrying thing is the event is arranged for a time when we could be so far adrift that Bowyer should have been long gone. It will be interesting to see how the evening pans out should we be stuck down the bottom of the table (if they even show up).

Kudos to the organisers. I think I'll purchase a ticket and get working on some questions asap! Only worrying thing is the event is arranged for a time when we could be so far adrift that Bowyer should have been long gone. It will be interesting to see how the evening pans out should we be stuck down the bottom of the table (if they even show up).

I think this will be the 1st time GB and co have a plan B

Given the general incompetence around the negotiation of Berg's contract, outlined in the High Court Judgement from April 2013 (see link below), along with the inference that he acted without the owner's knowledge or permission, I'd like to ask why Mr Shaw is still employed by Blackburn Rovers.

http://www.9sjs.com/assets/files/final-judgement.pdf

#ASKGARY

Why are you at this event seeing as you are no longer the manager of Blackburn Rovers FC?

Then a massive cringe

hahahaha! :)

"Gary, Firstly may I recommend you read Jonathan Wilson's : 'Inverting the Pyramid: The History of Football Tactics'

"Secondly, GB... (cos that's how I refer to you on Brfcc), Be the honourable man you paint yourself to be and resign!

You could always be a PE Teacher."

I live in Ireland. If not I would go and put some very direct questions to these three bulls****ers.

Who from Blackburn is going to go there and put the cat among the pigeons?

Whoever goes needs to submit some bland questions beforehand then when they're on the mic let rip into these charlatans.

Oh poo !

Does this mean, these 3 duds will still be in situ come Oct 13th ?

If so , frightening is the word !

Great point. They are certainly thinking that there is no immediate pressure.

We can only hope for a cancellation!

What a fantastic opportunity for the all the posters that are calling for the heads of these three, all day every day, to buy a ticket, come out from behind your PC screens and ask those very questions, in fact it should be sold out already :tu:

I've been to these type of events before at the club, questions from the floor are not usually vetted and i'm sure won't be here.

Given the situation I think it is very brave and to highly commended, a shame it's the week after I leave again for the US.

I agree all those who demand answers from behind their keyboards should go. I would even pay for some to be there!

My expectation is that those who squeal and rant on here won't bother facing up and asking questions in person. How long before we hear - "I wouldn't be able to control myself, so I'm not going"

• Backroom

Do people want answers from Shaw, Myers and Bowyer, though?

Shaw is only at Ewood one day a week, apparently. Doubtful he knows anything particularly useful.

Bowyer didn't see the owners in the summer and is only likely to say we're doing "ever so well" and giving it a "right good go".

Myers has been unwell for a good portion of his tenure and isn't likely to know any more than Shaw.

The answers need to come from Venky's, rather than their stooges, but since they never come here any more the chances of that happening are slim to none.

I don't know. Under normal circumstances I would see the merit in this type of thing, but under the current regime I can only imagine the answers being a mixture of platitudes, lies and denials. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Archived