BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ask Your Questions To Shaw, Myers, Bowyer

pk1875

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it was an evening with the monkeys, not the organ grinders.

It's a chance to vent at three of the major figures within the club. If the 10 or so repeaters on here are as representative of the rank and file Rovers supporter as they suggest that they are the event should sell out a few times over.

It's a chance to vent at three of the major figures within the club. If the 10 or so repeaters on here are as representative of the rank and file Rovers supporter as they suggest that they are the event should sell out a few times over.

Very hard to disagree with that.

Really? If people thought a Q & A with these three would actually achieve anything they would attend.

Exactly the same principle as falling match day attendances.

Non attendance is certainly not an indicator that people are happy.

Really? If people thought a Q & A with these three would actually achieve anything they would attend..

Who are these 'people'? How do you know and what will non attendance 'actually achieve'?

Oh well, in that case I presume that the non attending militants will just continue to regale a handful of people on this forum with their grievances rather than put them to people who are more likely to have any influence at the club.

Where are tickets being sold?? Off today so gonna get a few if still available.

Follow the link in the first post on this thread. You can buy on line via eBay as well as a number of places around Blackburn.

How many tickets sold so far for the ''Three Stooges'' show?

Still 3 weeks till curtains up!

I bought mine via eBay and it 73% sold but I guess that's just of the number allocated to eBay.

I called in to Woods Fruit and Veg on Darwen 3-day market yesterday (as advertised on the flyer), and they hadn't yet received their batch of tickets to put on sale.

My fault, i was on route to drop them off the other day, when a software update requirement on my car decided to disable it, so i had to detour (very slowly), to the garage to get it sorted. They will be there before it opens again on Friday.

My apologies mate.

yep, only 30 allocated to eBay on the initial sale although I'm sure that more will be made available...

Yeah just noticed it is showing 3 available on there, i'm sure more will be listed on there this evening.

Really? If people thought a Q & A with these three would actually achieve anything they would attend.

Non attendance = All Puff and bluster.

Those shouting loudest are those missing at sea, the desert island is within reach but you're swimming the wrong way.

Those shouting loudest are those missing at sea, the desert island is within reach but you're swimming the wrong way.

How do you know this to be the case?

Personally can't attend for obvious reasons, but do know one or two attending and they are keeping their powder dry for the night, wouldn't want the three stooges to be pre-warned about what they are going to be questioned about would we? as no doubt they will have eyes on the messageboard.

If your going to poke a greedy little pig with a stick best creep up on it, especially if it's wearing it's dunlop green flash

But we know how this is going to go. Guy stands up, poses an awkward question to one of them, and the response will be we are not at liberty to answer those type of questions. Next guy stands up, asks a nice friendly question, and they will answer it for as long as they can

Totally agree marton but a less than full room will be spun that way we will be back to the less than 5% line that kean used to roll out

Have you got names for those missing at sea, got my ticket, hand delivered and thank you very much to the deliverer

Archived