BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Going On?

I anticipate that it will even itself out over the course of the season, and by the end of the season we will be 'mid table' in TV appearances.

Given the significant increase in Sky coverage of the football league, caused by their loss of European football, there was always likely to be an increase in the number of games we were on live.

You would hope that Myers presence and contacts at Sky would have some sort of benefit in terms of giving us coverage.

Reading v Rovers isn't on television - it has been moved back because of their televised game in mid week.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/13835321.Festive_fixture_changes_for_Blackburn_Rovers/

However, we do seem to have more games on tele - although I think they're generally just showing a lot more interest in it this year (probs due to CL loss).

Wonder if Rhodes' return to form has anything to do with it. I'd imagine he's very appealing to the media and neutrals. Good looking, really nice, hard working lad with a genuine talent for doing the thing fans enjoy the most. He's the type of player the media like to talk up. I remember the cup game against City at Ewood the season before last when the media had a fit when he was put on the bench, immediately went into gossip mode about him being on his way out. Get the feeling to them showing Rovers means showing Rhodes.

Forest at home now in sky on a Monday night, as well as reading away in December. That's now 6 sky games in the first half of the season, we only had two the whole of last season, do sky feel sorry for us?

Or are we their new favourite!

. I know Forrest game moved to a Monday, but are we on Sky?no mention on a Sky's website.

Reading v Rovers isn't on television - it has been moved back because of their televised game in mid week.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/13835321.Festive_fixture_changes_for_Blackburn_Rovers/

However, we do seem to have more games on tele - although I think they're generally just showing a lot more interest in it this year (probs due to CL loss).

Sorry yes mate. Think we will still be on 6 games though, Bolton home and away, burnley home, Leeds away, fulham away and forest home.

Rotherham home moved to a Friday night for some reason.

Sorry yes mate. Think we will still be on 6 games though, Bolton home and away, burnley home, Leeds away, fulham away and forest home.

Rotherham home moved to a Friday night for some reason.

Rotherham brought forward to the Friday to allow for a three day break before the Forest game the following Monday.

Archived