BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City (A) Match Thread - 2Nd January 2016

Ricky

My take on it is that we look fairly comfortable knocking it around in the middle of the park but have carried no threat at all up front. Rhodes has worked hard and tracked back to make challenges in our half. He got out through once but seemed to want an extra touch and lost it. Koita has done very little.

The Cardiff fans absolutely love Conway. He's being cheered by the home fans around me when taking corners. Bloke behind me referred to him as a Celtic Warrior :)

Very little to separate the teams at the moment. If anything happens I would suggest Lawrence will be involved.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

My take on it is that we look fairly comfortable knocking it around in the middle of the park but have carried no threat at all up front. Rhodes has worked hard and tracked back to make challenges in our half. He got out through once but seemed to want an extra touch and lost it. Koita has done very little.

The Cardiff fans absolutely love Conway. He's being cheered by the home fans around me when taking corners. Bloke behind me referred to him as a Celtic Warrior :)

Very little to separate the teams at the moment. If anything happens I would suggest Lawrence will be involved.

Sheamus?

• Backroom

Duffy just headed on target that's got to be worth something

It'll be a momentous day if he ever actually scores a header. Laps around the pitch, a bus parade, the works, I'd hope.

Somebody remind the manager and players we need to score to win a game, please.

• Backroom

Need to scrape a result from somewhere ASAP we are back to the position that Gary left us in and it needs to improve drastically

As it stands we're probably in a worse position, somehow. At least we could score under Bowyer.

The mighty Bolton being beaten at home by Huddersfield.

Archived