SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City (A) Match Thread - 2Nd January 2016

Ricky

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Abysmal in the fact that I had stopped even checking because I knew we wouldn't score.

These players are an embarrassment and currently the manager doesn't know how to get the most from them.

Why judge after the 2016 transfer window ? Judge on what's happened thus far .

Because he has a @#/? hand and he's now finding out how @#/?.

If we don't improve the First XI, and I mean improve and fast then we are in trouble.

FFS Nobbers have won now.

Abysmal in the fact that I had stopped even checking because I knew we wouldn't score.

These players are an embarrassment and currently the manager doesn't know how to get the most from them.

The buck stops in Pune pal the players are what they've brought in . Some may deny but id say deluded

Sure PL needs to bring in new blood but the performances he's getting out of the players he has inherited are totally unacceptable and he needs to sort that out or we're in serious trouble no matter who he brings in. Getting worried now.

Because he has a @#/? hand and he's now finding out how @#/?.

If we don't improve the First XI, and I mean improve and fast then we are in trouble.

FFS Nobbers have won now.

Read back pal I ain't having a go at lambert . It's all about the scum in India

Why judge after the 2016 transfer window ? Judge on what's happened thus far .

Lambert has the credentials to be a cracking appointment, if the venkys have finally got their act together ( we are out of embargo etc) there is hope

My main concern is our regression in play since bowyer went

People keep saying this like we were playing free-flowing, free-scoring football under Bowyer. We'd only scored 3 goals in 5 games before Lambert took over.

• Backroom

People keep saying this like we were playing free-flowing, free-scoring football under Bowyer. We'd only scored 3 goals in 5 games before Lambert took over.

But remember how we nearly didn't lose to Burnley?

Blueboy isn't around to revel in the latest defeat sadly

My main concern is our regression in play since bowyer went

If these players had been getting results week in week out under Bowyer, you'd have a point. Lambert is changing things at the club and has a major job to rebuild with the shower he has inherited.

Lambert knows exactly what it takes to succeed. Bowyer and this lot (Rhodes aside) do not.

• Backroom

But remember how we nearly didn't lose to Burnley?

Blueboy isn't around to revel in the latest defeat sadly

Gutted for the lad. He'll be sticking pins in his Lambert voodoo doll as we speak.

I'm at the point now where I don't care who we sell, including Rhodes. The lot of them are a disgrace and the more we can sell the better, assuming the replacement that comes in is better. And let's face it, for 99% of them that won't be much of a challenge.

Lambert has the credentials to be a cracking appointment, if the venkys have finally got their act together ( we are out of embargo etc) there is hope

So just ignore the past .. Just a small question .. We are out of the embargo ... Who put us there in the first place ?

It truly is shocking.

Staggered that Lambert has not been able to get more out of this squad of players.

Came off PNE full of optimism - that has now evaporated completely. Unless we bring in at least two quality additions, we might just yet get dragged into a relegation scrap.

Only personal consolation today is that I backed Cardiff.

Archived