BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City (A) Match Thread - 2Nd January 2016

Ricky

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a very brittle bunch of players that we have now at Rovers.

We need some fight, and some spirit. The new players coming in need to be real characters who can lift the lads. Not a time for youngsters.

• Backroom

Melt down time, :blink: really? The fat bird ain't sung yet! (Apologies to all "rotund ladies".) Chin up lad! :tu:

Sorry chief but we are a joke. We're close to 5 truly abject performances in a row, with no goal from a single Rovers player. We need new signings desperately, this team either doesn't want to or can't work for Lambert. Something big needs to change. Even if we nick a goal here and scrape a draw, there's still huge problems here that Lambert cannot ignore.

We need a quality midfielder, and a forward that can make himself chances

That's about as damning as it gets. We need a proper squad mentality.

I'm putting much of this last few games down to Lambert testing his squad before the transfer window. Let's hope it doesn't backfire because he will not like what he sees.

Joining a club after the season has started is always difficult because you are using games that matter to put your ideas into practise.

• Backroom

Ok... Now lambert has me worried

I'm not worried yet, he's inherited a woeful bunch of yellow bellies but I think he will keep us up and push on next season

Said before the game 0-0 was the best we could hope for, doesn't look good now. Need to show a bit of fight now but I fear there's no-one there with the necessary minerals.

We need to do some business early in January.

Archived