BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newport

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also very late if you pause it when he actually makes contact , ball well away

Oh yeah it is late, but I don't think it's a red. It's lazy and clumsy but he's playing the ball. Ref has been awful so far. The Newport players are going down easily and he's buying it.

You expect a midfielder to close down if he is playing as a centre forward but are happy that a centreforward doesn't close down?

Let us hope that Rhodes is an improvement.

Nope but as always the double standards on here are palpable. Why should Lawrence get a free pass if he is contributing NOTHING?

As it is, it looks like Lambert doesn't want a draw here. Two forwards - unless you don't count Lawrence. ^_^

First time I have seen a player get a yellow with no contact. The ref is defo of the look at me I'm the ref variety. I think their manager may also have said to make it look like you've been shot every time theres a challenge.

Anyone else not see the sense in playing an apparent 12 million pound striker in a cup game that's not priority?

Not priority? Surely this is our biggest game of the season so far. Why would the cup not be priority when we're languishing in lower mid table and skint?

Archived