BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United - Fa Cup 5Th Round

What an embarrassment that was . How anyone can clap Chris Taylor off is beyond me . What a stupid brain dead idiot he is . The free kick ffs why oh why did foul him ? He had cover . The sending off was absolutely stupid . What a complete moron and ye the got clapped off . I think that's me finished with cup football . We play a good prem side but play ( yes I know cup tied and injuries) a less than full strength team . Hang your head lambert !

Someone said we put effort in ? I thought after we scored we looked lazy and backed off instead tackling . I wasn't going to mention Rhodes but someone else did so I will . You all wanted Rhodes and you got brown a striker who has more red cards than goals.

Well said abs, i was having it out with a group of numb nuts who noticed my dissapointment towards him... He had a hand in their first 2 goals and got sent off... What is there to clap? There were a few who seemed to agree with me... You werent one of them by chance?

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Blah, blah,blah.

Had we got 30,000 on , would it have been any different?

Let's deflect the performance onto those rovers fans who chose not to go shall we.

Quite frankly the team selection justified the stayaways decision. Why should they take the game seriously if the club isn't?

Was sat in Bburn end today, lot of in-fighting going on regarding Taylor and numerous things.

Really strange situation, i want to trust the manager who i'm fully behind but @#/? off at his selection. Also dont want to start getting on his back because i think he has the potential to get us challenging next season and if the relationship between him and the fans goes sour then he could well walk away... Then we'd be stuffed.

Brown is like watching Ashley Ward without the goals... And that is saying something. If PL offers him another contract then that will send out the wrong message to the fans regarding him ambitions amd much like what he said about Koita... "we need to he attracting a better quality of player". Brown gets an A for effort but is possibly the most embarrasing player ive seen play for us.

You want to have a word with the lads who didn't show the effort - Henley and Akpan to name but two. I've said it on another thread, but lack of talent can be forgiven - a lack of effort can't. At least Brown puts in 110%.

I hope West Ham win the FA Cup now. Really impress with Bilic today

Please God NO!, In the year that it is 50 years since they apparently won the World Cup we would never hear the last of it, all the deluded "west ham way's" will be crawling out of the woodwork and infesting the media, any other year fine but please not this year.

You want to have a word with the lads who didn't show the effort - Henley and Akpan to name but two. I've said it on another thread, but lack of talent can be forgiven - a lack of effort can't. At least Brown puts in 110%.

What's the point if someone's puts in 100 % if its only equivalent to everybody else's 50% plus or minus a few per cent.

Please God NO!, In the year that it is 50 years since they apparently won the World Cup we would never hear the last of it, all the west ham way's will be crawling out of the woodwork and infesting the media, any other year fine but please not this year.

Correct

Blah, blah,blah.

Had we got 30,000 on , would it have been any different?

Let's deflect the performance onto those rovers fans who chose not to go shall we.

When you step back and think about it, there is liitle point in debating and arguing over the gate. You can see it from both sides but ultimately Rovers doing well in the league and challenging for promotion is the only thing that will help. A good perfornance today may have helped a little but all things considered... Giving this league a good go is the only way to bring the fan base back together.

Embarrassing and awful day all round.

Only 11,000 Rovers fans, three sides of the ground half empty, plus 7,000 braying Cockneys . Horrible.

Then Lambert's team selection - which smacked of a lack of ambition and made a difficult game even harder.

After Marshall's surprise goal, Steele needs to be dropped for a long time for letting West Ham back in the game with that pathetic dive which would have embarrassed a Sunday league keeper.

And Taylor should have his contract terminated for a brainless and totally needless 2nd yellow card that more or less sealed our fate. Do footballers have any intelligence?

The Blackburn public is cynical enough about Rovers already without that dire showing today.

Lambert has alot to answer for.

Don't often agree with you but that bit snout sacked by Taylor is absolutely spot on . Still struggling to see why he got clapped off ... If anyone on here clapped could you tell me why you clapped him ? Buggers belief

West Ham are on good form and I imagine they would have done enough to win. The problem was the defending for their first goal was extremely poor at any level. As for Steele he's certainly not as bad as Fettis but its obvious that he just isn't good enough. No great presence at all and his kicking of course hasn't been the best. Looks completely uncomfortable dealing with crosses too and while I've somewhat undervalued keepers in the past Brian Clough saw that as the foundation of a team. I don't think Rovers would get promoted if Steele is number 1 next season. Don't think the effort was bad and really there's nothing more embarrassing than bad effort.

Lambert spoke of wanting a "full house" as if there was any chance of that. Probably a good thing it wasn't as it would have just annoyed even more people. Its one thing to dislike the selection but its another to dislike it with absolutely no indication such a lineup would be selected. Since I'm of the opinion Rovers are too solid (except today though it was clear their pace was too much to handle) to be relegated this defeat basically makes the rest of the season somewhat redundant. Don't think even Mr Optimistic from Optimistic Land would see a hope in hell of getting anywhere near the playoffs never mind in them.

Lambert wants money in the summer...he's gonna need it.

Jesus... Players not putting in effort is obviously disgusting but i'm not about to praise proffessional footballers who earn £xx,xxx a week praise for "putting in effort". Its the least i expect from anyone playing down at Pleasy on a saturday morning... Which coincidentally is about Chris Browns standard.

I was disappointed with the starting eleven but with Spurr injured and Hanley still not totally fir I could understand them but why not start with a Watt or Gomez? The squad has too many functional players.

The game didn't really tell me anything I didn't know about several players who are error strewn in the Championship but quite often get away with it because of the inferior quality of the opposition. West Ham were simply far too good for us and pretty much punished every error to varying degrees. They were quicker and stronger all over the pitch, something we should aspire to. Summer can't come quick enough for me now to get rid of the absolute dross we still have. If some of the players still under contract like Steele, Henley, Akpan and Conway have some value I would be delighted to see them go too.

And were is Danny Guthrie?

Wasn't it the like of you Mani and chaddy praising Gary Bowyer's signings.

gestede. Conway. Cairney. Evans. pulled out plenty of rabbits out of the hat, however this squad is now made up of free transfers and loanees. Compare that with West Ham who brought on a 14 million player as a sub!

Archived