BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

Is the jack walker lower any good? As in view wise? Think its the only place in ewood i havent sat. Still toying with getting a free one for my lad next season, according to the online planner though looks like anything past row 5 is in the wings section.

Awful to be honest, the first couple of rows are below pitch level, so you can imagine that row 5 isn't much better.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! thenodrog was reading the referendum thread yesterday.

Glad he never joined in, talks some right bobbins, probably wouldn't have understood it anyway :tu:

Pleased to see you back Blueboy3333, just need thenodrog back now.

We've also renewed ours this week, had to move due to BBE upper closing, so its JW upper for us.

Welcome. It's a great view from there.

Just checked my phone to fine a text message begging me to buy one. I'm standing my ground though. A decent Euro 2016 campaign may have swayed it, but that really didn't happen. Our support is going to be on par with Blackpool's final season in the Championship. #VenkysOut

I had a text and also a brief letter from Mike Cheston. At least they are trying.

People are saying that Venkys don't care about ST sales. But there is definitely a whiff of desperation creeping in at Ewood. And anyone saying, its just normal marketing, well they've never bothered before.

We might just see The Riverside closed this season at this rate. Has work started on the TV gantry yet?

I've had an email but not purchased yet, I would have renewed as soon as possible normally. Thinking about not bothering and going to chorley and away games, still be a son and dad day out but not at Ewood. I really hate venkys.

People are saying that Venkys don't care about ST sales. But there is definitely a whiff of desperation creeping in at Ewood. And anyone saying, its just normal marketing, well they've never bothered before.

We might just see The Riverside closed this season at this rate. Has work started on the TV gantry yet?

I heard they are going to get a "cherry picker" style transit van with a telly camera placed in the telescopic extension thingy.

The van will be branded Ewood Satelite and TV Service Erection Services Ltd.

I've had an email but not purchased yet, I would have renewed as soon as possible normally. Thinking about not bothering and going to chorley and away games, still be a son and dad day out but not at Ewood. I really hate venkys.

See you at Chorley and away games then.

I heard they are going to get a "cherry picker" style transit van with a telly camera placed in the telescopic extension thingy.

The van will be branded Ewood Satelite and TV Service Erection Services Ltd.

See you at Chorley and away games then.

Will do. The bar is great.

Welcome. It's a great view from there.

Thanks Al, I have been relocated there previously when I had a Darwen End ST years ago, and I watched the Treleborgs game in there!!

Will be a better view and probably worth the extra money.

I hope the season ticket holders won't be on here moaning and groaning next season. You knew what you were signing up for.

You really are mastering the art of baiting aren't you!

I hope the season ticket holders won't be on here moaning and groaning next season. You knew what you were signing up for.

Failing together in an empty ground with two empty heads in the dugout directing the downfall.

• 7 months later...

Archived