BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Wait, JAL. Please explain the logic to me. Why did you post something and then ask someone else to justify it?

Stop the mystic act, please. You've been asked at least 3 times this year.

3.5K ST's sold?

My, Ewood is going to be rocking in 2016/17.

Why doesn't Chestnut put all the home fans in the Jack Walker Stand and shut the Riverside and the BBE?

It will be discussed at the next FF meeting no doubt.

3.5K ST's sold?

My, Ewood is going to be rocking in 2016/17.

Why doesn't Chestnut put all the home fans in the Jack Walker Stand and shut the Riverside and the BBE?

Coyles blue n white army chants muffled by heads in the sand

It will be discussed at the next FF meeting no doubt.[/quoted his is so true sighhhhhh

why would people wait until the end of August before buying one?

1. #venkysout

2.#scumout

3. Because fans are genuinely @#/? off ! Something you seem to ignore

Wasn't the rumour of a 3.5k figure a couple of weeks back?

I personally know plenty who have renewed since, I imagine plenty more will before the 11th.

How does the 3.5k figure (if even true) compare to where we were re sales in June last year? Bit of a meaningless number if we don't know the like for like sales.

The figure of 3.5K was dreamt up by Chestnut in order to show how well Rovers had done with ST sales ;-)

I nipped out for a quickie at the Nabs Head a couple of hours back and the 4 regulars I chat to who are Rovers ST holders had 3 who had jacked it in for the coming season (after about 20 years each) and one undecided.

So based on the Nabs Head formula we will have a regular home gate of about 750 neat season ;-)

Well Ive already bought my ST.

Its your post not mine

Good for you !! think you'll find that season ticket holders are the minority these days chaddy very much as the Blackburn masses turn off from the lack of quality on show.

But as for waiting until the transfer window has closed you can then gauge how good or bad the team will be for the coming season. Paying extra money to watch games in the meantime is extra revenue for the club if those who wish to purchase one from that moment on.

why would people wait until the end of August before buying one?

To see how the latest window dressing exercise pans out. They keep them on sale for a while and deduct the games that have been played from the price normally. Something tells me that will definitely need to be the case this time.

If they are serious and sell no one unless there is very big bids then they might shift a good few more once the window is shut. A lot are tired of the whizz being taken. Probably about 70/80 mill in sales since they arrived, dress it up however you want but it's some going that in less than 6 years considering very little has been properly reinvested in decent players.

Add in god knows how many managers, coaches, directors and whatever else. How can fans bond with anyone or take it seriously anymore ? It's been an effing great circus and it shows not much sign of ever ending.

Just renewed my season ticket at the undisputed home of club football.

Could be a good season if we play with the verve and elan promised. We've been here before though, quite recently. Words mean nowt. Two wingers and a ball-playing maestro in midfield could be happy days for Graham and Stokes though (or GaS as i like to call them, especially when they are cooking up a goal storm).

Hopefully promises will kept for once. No guarantee's though blah blah.

Here's to a season of exciting football on the sun-kissed uplands of Ewood.

T'up Rovers.

Could be a good season if we play with the verve and elan promised. We've been here before though, quite recently. Words mean nowt. Two wingers and a ball-playing maestro in midfield could be happy days for Graham and Stokes though (or GaS as i like to call them, especially when they are cooking up a goal storm).

T'up Rovers.

What on earth makes you think there is any chance of promises being kept?

T'up Rovers.

I admire your optimism.

I will be renewing, but I won't be rushed into it. I will buy a ticket at the last minute. I couldn't care less about losing 'my seat'. I anticipate there will be so many becoming vacant this summer that I will be able to obtain a decent seat whenever I buy a ticket.

The club has conducted the whole season ticket selling process unprofessionally and has treated those they expect to buy them like nothing more than dirt and an inconvenient afterthought. I pay a lot of attention to the way other clubs in the League conduct their business and wish that this club would behave with a fraction of the professionalism, ambition and determination that some of those display.

The club made no effort at all to get season ticket details released in good time, and made no effort to contact me until I was on holiday in mid-June to tell me the deadline for renewals was 3 weeks away. I'm certainly not going to go to any effort on my part to renew to fit in with their timescales. I'll renew in 3-4 weeks when I'm ready to.

I really struggle to approach this season with optimism. If it was Lambert in the dugout doing the talking I might be excited and have faith in him to be honest and deliver the results. If we had a squad instead of a decent 11 and then kids then I might be excited, but we've barely got enough players to fill a bench, let alone compete over 46 games at this level.

If we'd have spent a few quid on highly sought after players I might be excited but other than Danny Graham (impressive, albeit we benefited from his emotional links to the club after last season) then I might believe we 'mean business', however in my opinion there are still question marks over most of the signings as they are untried and untested at this level.

There's been cooking a plenty going on over the last 5 years or so. Not anything sweet or savoury though, more like the stuff you'd feed to a bull in order to create rose food !

I admire your optimism.

I will be renewing, but I won't be rushed into it. I will buy a ticket at the last minute. I couldn't care less about losing 'my seat'. I anticipate there will be so many becoming vacant this summer that I will be able to obtain a decent seat whenever I buy a ticket.

The club has conducted the whole season ticket selling process unprofessionally and has treated those they expect to buy them like nothing more than dirt and an inconvenient afterthought. I pay a lot of attention to the way other clubs in the League conduct their business and wish that this club would behave with a fraction of the professionalism, ambition and determination that some of those display.

The club made no effort at all to get season ticket details released in good time, and made no effort to contact me until I was on holiday in mid-June to tell me the deadline for renewals was 3 weeks away. I'm certainly not going to go to any effort on my part to renew to fit in with their timescales. I'll renew in 3-4 weeks when I'm ready to.

I really struggle to approach this season with optimism. If it was Lambert in the dugout doing the talking I might be excited and have faith in him to be honest and deliver the results. If we had a squad instead of a decent 11 and then kids then I might be excited, but we've barely got enough players to fill a bench, let alone compete over 46 games at this level.

If we'd have spent a few quid on highly sought after players I might be excited but other than Danny Graham (impressive, albeit we benefited from his emotional links to the club after last season) then I might believe we 'mean business', however in my opinion there are still question marks over most of the signings as they are untried and untested at this level.

I can understand your frustrations. The club is run badly. I'm sure most people who work at Ewood do their level best and have a passion for the club. Unfortunately, they are/were managed by incompetents who are at the whim of even bigger incompetents in India.

BUT I love watching football and i certainly wouldn't let the owners ruin that, and as watching anyone else is like cheating on the love of your life, i refuse to do it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Stokes, Graham and Byrne play together. I think our 1st eleven is pretty decent, and certainly better than the likes of PNE and Brum who had better seasons than us last year. If Coyle gets it right we might surprise a few people. A couple of quality additions, plus keeping the likes of Hanley and Duffy, and we could have a good team.

Like most though I have my doubts over Coyle. His relentless positivity can only take the players so far, but it would be foolish to write him off before a ball has been kicked.

T'up Rovers.

Pleased to see you back Blueboy3333, just need thenodrog back now.

We've also renewed ours this week, had to move due to BBE upper closing, so its JW upper for us.

Is the jack walker lower any good? As in view wise? Think its the only place in ewood i havent sat. Still toying with getting a free one for my lad next season, according to the online planner though looks like anything past row 5 is in the wings section.

Archived