BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that for all seats Barry or just the cheaper ones. It sounds like a good deal to me.

All seats, and u-16s are free with each adult ticket in family stand.

• Moderation Lead

I'll openly admit I'm probably being reactive but I'm reaching the end of my tether now and I never thought I'd say that re Rovers. If Lambert isn't backed or walks then I'm out. @#/? those @#/? in Pune.

I'll openly admit I'm probably being reactive but I'm reaching the end of my tether now and I never thought I'd say that re Rovers. If Lambert isn't backed or walks then I'm out. @#/? those @#/? in Pune.

Get the feeling you wont be on your own k-hod !

• Backroom

I feel much the same KHod

Prices seem almost irrelevant at this point

I can see me doing away games only next season if they don't lay the cards on the table one way or another. I'd suggest that's the way to go like Coventry did before they went back to their ground.

Haven't had a season ticket for a few years now.

Whats the price breakdown with the price freeze, (if thats whats happening.)

Cheers.

Sorry can't help. I was told "prices are frozen". They could not give them away.

The advertising slogan proposed should be:

Bring out your dead.....free season tickets at Rovers.

Bring out your dead.....free season tickets at Rovers.

I don't think the price will be biggest the issue this summer. I'm sure most people would willingly pay more if it meant the owners were going to provide the money Lambert wants and go for promotion.

If they are so naïve they expect the same number of people to continue to turn up regardless of the club's ambition and transfer activity they have got it wrong.

If Lambert walks and they don't spend money in the summer then I can see season ticket sales dropping massively after this woeful season. Even if they reduced prices.

Back Lambert, start taking this seriously and look like a club that wants to go places and people will buy into that, even if it costs more.

I'm sure a lot of people don't visit this site and may not be aware of all the things going on in the background that get talked about on here, true or false. The difference this summer is we have, at the moment :-), a manager how is not bothered about saying what he thinks, if he walks then I'm sure it will be messy, meaning a much wider part of the fan base will have a clear idea of what has gone on.

I will not be renewing unless he is backed, that is a tough thing to say as this is the one day every couple of weeks I meet up and go out with my Dad. We will have to go elsewhere I expect.

I think many more will take the same route and not bother to renew.

JHRover I agree I would not mind paying more if the backing was there for the manager.

The last thing they should ever do is put any significant rise on them when things are going badly. Ideally we'd like a Huddersfield style effort, say the first 12k are £179 a piece then think about extending it if they fly out. Lets be honest we probably only actually sell about 9k for 'real' money so it would be a big jump on that.

Couple it with a budget of some sort so he can bring in a couple of decent players and a couple of interesting loans so at least we are building on what we have instead of going backwards again. Aim to get 14/15k home fans in next season and hope it'll grow if we do quite well.

Do at least something to re-engage the fanbase for gods sake !

Thing is, the price really is, within a certain range irrelevant. Obviously a big hike would see sales fall, but at the moment they could cut prices to the bone and very few would take them. It's all the rest of the stuff they need to sort out first. Club structure, club management, and then worry whether people are going to buy tickets. How can they put them on sale anyway. They don't even know what season it is

Archived