BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

if most of you no longer want anything to do with the club (and will probably rejoice if we get relegated next season) why don't you bore off. Reading about how you're not going again and again and again is pretty boring (personally, i will be renewing in defiance of the scum Rao family and their friends).

I hope that you enjoy your time away and i'll look forward to seeing you in the near future 😉

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if most of you no longer want anything to do with the club (and will probably rejoice if we get relegated next season) why don't you bore off. Reading about how you're not going again and again and again is pretty boring (personally, i will be renewing in defiance of the scum Rao family and their friends).

I hope that you enjoy your time away and i'll look forward to seeing you in the near future

Simple. Don't read it then....

I think it is highly significant

I hope that you enjoy your time away and i'll look forward to seeing you in the near future

why don't you stfu .You carry on giving to venky fc ,ive seen the light . Just what in hells name has it got to do with you who posts what .pipe down venky apologist.

26 days since Season Ticket prices were announced and still no pack through the post for me or my lad - not that it matters as we won't be renewing (away games only) but still it would be nice to get something so I can send it back with #venkysout printed on a A4 sheet of paper in the application envelope.

Maybe they aren't bothering sending them out to those that have stated on here or via social media they wont be renewing - big brother watching? :lol:

26 days since Season Ticket prices were announced and still no pack through the post for me or my lad - not that it matters as we won't be renewing (away games only) but still it would be nice to get something so I can send it back with #venkysout printed on a A4 sheet of paper in the application envelope.

Maybe they aren't bothering sending them out to those that have stated on here or via social media they wont be renewing - big brother watching? :lol:

Nothing for me or my brother yet either. But don't blame Rovers, its not their fault, its due to 'unforeseen circumstances' lol.

What a pathetic and embarrassing way to run a major company. It would be bad enough if we had people queuing up to buy tickets, but at a time when sales will drop through the floor anyway they are going to need everyone they can inside Ewood.

Unless of course part of 'the plan' is to see as few people turn up as possible. That would explain the appalling treatment of supporters, complete lack of information, amateurish approach to tickets and merchandising, appointing a failed dingle as manager, spending no money, having no squad and not sending renewal packs out until the very last minute.

Perhaps they want an empty Ewood - less aggravation from supporters, justify less investment and more cost cutting, justify closing parts of the stadium. Up until recently I'd have rubbished such theories, but after the last few months I don't think its that far fetched any more.

Well I got one and I've no intention of renewing and have said so frequently. I sent back a 2 page letter explaining some of the reasons why I won't be renewing in the free post envelope.

I have got my Season ticket pack through last week and I will be going down on Saturday and renewing it. The people I go with are doing the same.

I have got my Season ticket pack through last week and I will be going down on Saturday and renewing it. The people I go with are doing the same.

We know Chaddy. After saying you wouldn't, you then did a 180 and told us many times you would. Your reply to AndyNeil just reeks of either a wind up or a dig. It's possibly not meant to be but honestly that's how it reads.

We know Chaddy. After saying you wouldn't, you then did a 180 and told us many times you would. Your reply to AndyNeil just reeks of either a wind up or a dig. It's possibly not meant to be but honestly that's how it reads.

no dig at Andy Neil at all. Andy has made his choice and I respect that totally as I have said to anybody who didn't want to attend.

I have answered why I change mind so why keep going on about it. cos its very boring now.

no dig at Andy Neil at all. Andy has made his choice and I respect that totally as I have said to anybody who didn't want to attend.

I have answered why I change mind so why keep going on about it. cos its very boring now.

It wasn't the change of mind Chaddy. It was the lies that you had even changed at all. But I'm not commenting on that again on this thread as it will be another one descending into the same off topic nonsense. I was only pointing out how I thought your post came across whilst acknowledging it may not be intentional.

It wasn't the change of mind Chaddy. It was the lies that you had even changed at all.

yet again you are acting like Judge and jury.

why not just move on and accepted what I have said.

nobody has lied. I change my mind after talking to family and friends about it. by the way I am allowed to change my mind it isn't against my human rights!!!

You don't need to apologise for renewing your season ticket chaddy. I know one or two who had serious doubts about renewing but have done so nevertheless, as I did this week. At the end of the day how you spend your leisure time is entirely up to you.

You don't need to apologise for renewing your season ticket chaddy. I know one or two who had serious doubts about renewing but have done so nevertheless, as I did this week. At the end of the day how you spend your leisure time is entirely up to you.

Blackburn Rovers is part of my life and not attending games wouldnt feel right after being a season Ticket holders for years. Also what else would I do?

Blackburn Rovers is part of my life and not attending games wouldnt feel right after being a season Ticket holders for years. Also what else would I do?

Blackburn Rovers is part of my life and not attending games will not feel right after being a season Ticket holders for years (1970) but a stand against the murder of the club needs making .#ENOUGHISENOUGH

WHAT ELSE WILL I DO? anything but give venky fc any of my hard earned

Good for you Chaddy. I am renewing for my dad, son and myself this weekend. My logic, like yours is very simple. I am a Blackburn boy, I love watching football and I have missed it since the end of last season. I am really looking forward to the new season!

It seems quite a few people have still not received their renewal packs through the post.

The club's twitter account is now saying that all packs have been sent out, and that for those people who haven't received one if they contact the club a replacement will be sent, but 'you don't need a pack to renew'.

So presumably, if the club have sent out renewal packs to all season ticket holders, yet many, myself included, still haven't received them, then the Royal Mail are to blame. The club seems to be suggesting that they have now done their job and produced/posted the packs, but for some unknown mysterious reason the postman has decided not to deliver the letters to the right addresses.

Has anyone else ever heard such rubbish?

The club would be better just admitting the truth. The whole season ticket process has been a complete shambles. The pricing structure has been odd, the closing of the family stand, the increasing of prices in the Riverside alongside a drastic reduction in the Jack Walker, the date of announcing prices was ridiculously late, the posting of renewal packs was ridiculously late, the fact that a large number of people appear to have not been sent packs, and this attitude that people shouldn't want/expect a postal pack and should either ring up or do it online instead. Whether its the easiest way or doing it or not is irrelevant. For as long as I can remember the club has allowed people to renew by sending them a form to fill in and return or drop off at Ewood. I know that there are a lot of people who have always renewed this way and it is they way they like it.

Its just a complete shambles.

If they are so keen to save the money and hassle of producing renewal packs then just say so and let everyone know they can't renew by post anymore. But instead they come up with excuses about 'problems' in getting them delivered and upset more people by not delivering them at all.

Archived