BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Backroom

I've never received a thing off Rovers since my arrest for questioning Snake Kean in the Jack Walker. Kung-Fu Panda had me arrested. I saw him pointing me out to a policeman. Before that incident I'd been a season ticket holder for 25 years. I don't even know if I'm banned from Ewood. I never heard anything from them. I received a police caution. They said I was arrested for being drunk. Strange how I told them I'd be driving home when they release me from Greenbank. Dark Forces prevail at Ewood.

Were you ever able to contest it?

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said a while back Bolton will get bigger gates than us next season as they have that bounce of defiance and embark on their rebuild. Once the turd hit the fan over there they went down pretty quick but got it sorted in the short term quickly as well. We jjust continue on the slow slide under death by a thousand cuts.

It'll be interesting to see where the two clubs are in a couple of years time......

No it won't.

Not convinced by the Bolton takeover or that the people behind it have the chops to make a success of it. However I am convinced we're heading in only one direction and regardless of how well Bolton do we'll be passing them on our way down.

• Backroom

I was daft enough to to take a Police caution as I need to get out of Greenbank and get to work.

Damn that sucks. Hope it doesn't hold you back in anything. Ever tried just purchasing a ticket?

Mine turned up today. It's been opened and it's been left at the side with the local business junk mail. I can't see it being moved anytime soon.

Has anyone received a pack yet or are they still being overprinted with a photo of Coyle superimposed on the body of Rudd Guillet?

BTW I understand from an ITK'er that we have just hit the 400 ST sales mark.

400? They'll be able to put them all in the Riverside the way it's going .

got mine its being posted back with a strongly worded letter

#venkysout #coyleout

Dear Mr ticket office,

I'm not ***** ****** ******* ***** **** **** whilst those ***** from pune are still here, *****

Up yours, crooked ********

Abbey

Dear Mr ticket office,

I'm not ***** ****** ******* ***** **** **** whilst those ***** from pune are still here, *****

Up yours, crooked ********

Lots of love Abbey

:D rectified it for you

Seriously though a loyal Rover thats been going since 1970, home and away, a terrace legend in 80's, everyone new Abbey on Blackburn End and he's packing it in, it makes you weep, it really does :(

Seriously though a loyal Rover thats been going since 1970, home and away, a terrace legend in 80's, everyone new Abbey on Blackburn End and he's packing it in, it makes you weep, it really does :(

Gav, I was starting songs on the barriers with Abbey in the 80's and I've packed in after 37 years. There's loads of us. It's the end of an era.

gonna kill me on saturdays :(

They are going to have a right mess on their hands in a month or so when the real picture of next seasons crowds begins to emerge I reckon. It's sad to say that but this is what it's come to now although I very much doubt anyone at the club or whoever is really running it will report the truth back to Pune. No one dare say the crowds have fallen through the floor because nearly everyone in Blackburn is sick to the back teeth of your disgraceful running of the club and ownership.

They'll try and find a way of dressing it up no doubt, maybe even start offering panic style ticket deals and jack off those who've renewed STs.

Hopefully they'll get wind of it a get some of those mythical billions invested into the team, not pay offs, not grass seed, not tv gantries or PR directors but the god damn team !

They are going to have a right mess on their hands in a month or so when the real picture of next seasons crowds begins to emerge I reckon. It's sad to say that but this is what it's come to now although I very much doubt anyone at the club or whoever is really running it will report the truth back to Pune. No one dare say the crowds have fallen through the floor because nearly everyone in Blackburn is sick to the back teeth of your disgraceful running of the club and ownership.

They'll try and find a way of dressing it up no doubt, maybe even start offering panic style ticket deals and jack off those who've renewed STs.

Hopefully they'll get wind of it a get some of those mythical billions invested into the team, not pay offs, not grass seed, not tv gantries or PR directors but the god damn team !

DOES MG HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW THIS POST TO HIS LORD AND MASTER?

Archived